Looking for a plastering apprenticeship in Leeds

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad myers

Is there any plastering apprenticeships in Leeds?
I'm 18 and nearly finished level 2 in college,
Don't drive but want to get out there working as college tech same things over and over again

a big thing now with the majority of apprentices are learning to drive its a must have transport world out there....gone are the days when apprentices and trades used to meet at the builders yard who they're working for and all climb in the back of a ford transit

They were the days haha a few people still do it I think
a big thing now with the majority of apprentices are learning to drive its a must have transport world out there....gone are the days when apprentices and trades used to meet at the builders yard who they're working for and all climb in the back of a ford transit
I wonder if people might still do that haha

U can defo do a few days with us soon as we've got a rendering job starting 4th April week then,u mite be able to work with us that full week as my mate goes away on 7th and 8th..if u havnt a Job by time we've finished our harragate Job u can start with us as we will defo want somebody its just we don't need any1 at min whilst we are on harragate job as the builder has got all his lads doing the fetching and carrying so u wud be dead money..

Il have a chat with Matthew and we mite take u in wed just for the day c wat u think..shud imagine it wil b just wed tho and mayb full week after..there wud be 1 pick up point and drop off point aswell in ls14 area..il ring u Tuesday brad

Status
Not open for further replies.