Looking for Feedback on Shiny Painting

Oozi

Hi everyone,

I recently came across ShinyPainting.com, a professional painting company based here in Baton Rouge, and I’m considering hiring them for a home project. Before I move forward, I wanted to ask if anyone here has worked with them or has any experience with their services.

How was your overall experience with Shiny Painting? Did they deliver quality results, stay on schedule, and offer good customer service? Any insight or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Hi everyone,

I recently came across ShinyPainting.com, a professional painting company based here in Baton Rouge, and I’m considering hiring them for a home project. Before I move forward, I wanted to ask if anyone here has worked with them or has any experience with their services.

How was your overall experience with Shiny Painting? Did they deliver quality results, stay on schedule, and offer good customer service? Any insight or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Save your money and do your own painting. Put your money into some healthcare and buy that hand gun and grab a cheeseburger and fries.
Go Trump. USA USA USA.

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!
I think they are crap probably

Looking for Feedback on Shiny Painting