Looking for Matthew ROCKALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddykins

Hi all
If anyone has any information on a guy called Matthew ROCKALL formally of Chatteris Cambridgeshire. He was employed by myself to lime render our house, he had £6000 deposit for materials etc, Basically he done about a weeks worth of horrendous work over a 4week period..giving me the runaround and lying about his private life etc. I cut him some slack and offered him the chance to walk away from the job if he repaid some money but he convinced me he would get it finished..things got worse and he eventually walked from the job leaving all tools tower etc. We have had the job looked at in an attempt to get it finished but know one will touch it, it is so bad and we were informed that he had not used lime but k rend. This guy has left his wife with a repossession order on their house, he sold their furniture & family keepsakes the engagement ring etc etc..he is believed to be working in Denmark or Belgium or even in Middlesbrough. I know I am not going to get my money back but I want the little t**t to realise he can’t hide. We have been quoted £20k to put right what he has done because everybody wants to take off the horrendous rendering he has done. Here is a few photos of the work, 2 guys who have been rendering all their lives said it doesn’t get any worse than this. Any leads you may have will be in the strictest of confidence. I just want to locate him please. MATTHEW ROCKALL ROCKALL PLASTERING CHATTERIS CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Attachments

• 9829DC6F-0E46-495F-8368-1B4F83B2148D.jpeg
    9829DC6F-0E46-495F-8368-1B4F83B2148D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 405
Denmark, Belgium or MIDDLESBOROUGH. I smell shite.

Either that's or it's big bish with a new name

It’s certainly not shite this guy is a very good liar and turned me over!! I am trying to locate him to prove a point and help his wife serve divorce papers on the piece of s**t. He has rang using a international dialling code but also registered with a plastering agency in Middlesbrough,

Hi all
If anyone has any information on a guy called Matthew ROCKALL formally of Chatteris Cambridgeshire. He was employed by myself to lime render our house, he had £6000 deposit for materials etc, Basically he done about a weeks worth of horrendous work over a 4week period..giving me the runaround and lying about his private life etc. I cut him some slack and offered him the chance to walk away from the job if he repaid some money but he convinced me he would get it finished..things got worse and he eventually walked from the job leaving all tools tower etc. We have had the job looked at in an attempt to get it finished but know one will touch it, it is so bad and we were informed that he had not used lime but k rend. This guy has left his wife with a repossession order on their house, he sold their furniture & family keepsakes the engagement ring etc etc..he is believed to be working in Denmark or Belgium or even in Middlesbrough. I know I am not going to get my money back but I want the little t**t to realise he can’t hide. We have been quoted £20k to put right what he has done because everybody wants to take off the horrendous rendering he has done. Here is a few photos of the work, 2 guys who have been rendering all their lives said it doesn’t get any worse than this. Any leads you may have will be in the strictest of confidence. I just want to locate him please. MATTHEW ROCKALL ROCKALL PLASTERING CHATTERIS CAMBRIDGESHIRE
Proper kick in the c**t that mate I feel for you and his wife etc!!!! Where you live I will pop round and pick up tools and tower

Where's your picture? This pic is about 7 year old. Get a picture posted big sexy
Unlike some on here....ahem waltman777 of crackin failed plastering services I am not here to seek validation, comfort, praise or anything else from the other members of the forum, I’m simply here for the banter and to share tips on plastering/building which I’m very passionate about.
Maybe if you stopped biting at every comment made towards you and stop trying too hard to join in you might actually get along.

We’re all a bunch of kids *****, remember when you was a kid and you played knock a door run? The guy that used to chase you for hours. So you’d knock on his door again the next night. You’re being that guy. The ones that didn’t chase you didn’t get bothered again.

We’re all a bunch of kids *****, remember when you was a kid and you played knock a door run? The guy that used to chase you for hours. So you’d knock on his door again the next night. You’re being that guy. The ones that didn’t chase you didn’t get bothered again.
Kids??? More like idiots chucking s**t at walls for a living lol I know what you’re saying we all go to work and graft our b*ll***s off so this forum is a bit of a de-stress etc I love banter whether I give it or receive it it has no bearing on me as a person we all know who we are and what we are about and we all sleep at night who cares realistically

Kids??? More like idiots chucking s**t at walls for a living lol I know what you’re saying we all go to work and graft our b*ll***s off so this forum is a bit of a de-stress etc I love banter whether I give it or receive it it has no bearing on me as a person we all know who we are and what we are about and we all sleep at night who cares realistically
Couldn’t agree more.

I can’t sleep until I find Matthew Rockall! :tanguero:

Unlike some on here....ahem waltman777 of crackin failed plastering services I am not here to seek validation, comfort, praise or anything else from the other members of the forum, I’m simply here for the banter and to share tips on plastering/building which I’m very passionate about.
Maybe if you stopped biting at every comment made towards you and stop trying too hard to join in you might actually get along.
I.m just here for banter as i know f**k all to share. .......how the hell did i even end up on here

Thats very good but we never played stupid games like knock a door run where i grew up ......... we were to busy robbing

I told lad to get of playstaion . I said i was out earning at you age. Doing what he asked.
Taking bottles back to shop for 10p each.
Thats not much he said .
It soon adds up when your mates chucking crate fulls over shops back wall

I told lad to get of playstaion . I said i was out earning at you age. Doing what he asked.
Taking bottles back to shop for 10p each.
Thats not much he said .
It soon adds up when your mates chucking crate fulls over shops back wall
And who bought him the PlayStation? :inocente:

Status
Not open for further replies.