Looking for Matthew ROCKALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
If anyone has any information on a guy called Matthew ROCKALL formally of Chatteris Cambridgeshire. He was employed by myself to lime render our house, he had £6000 deposit for materials etc, Basically he done about a weeks worth of horrendous work over a 4week period..giving me the runaround and lying about his private life etc. I cut him some slack and offered him the chance to walk away from the job if he repaid some money but he convinced me he would get it finished..things got worse and he eventually walked from the job leaving all tools tower etc. We have had the job looked at in an attempt to get it finished but know one will touch it, it is so bad and we were informed that he had not used lime but k rend. This guy has left his wife with a repossession order on their house, he sold their furniture & family keepsakes the engagement ring etc etc..he is believed to be working in Denmark or Belgium or even in Middlesbrough. I know I am not going to get my money back but I want the little t**t to realise he can’t hide. We have been quoted £20k to put right what he has done because everybody wants to take off the horrendous rendering he has done. Here is a few photos of the work, 2 guys who have been rendering all their lives said it doesn’t get any worse than this. Any leads you may have will be in the strictest of confidence. I just want to locate him please. MATTHEW ROCKALL ROCKALL PLASTERING CHATTERIS CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Hello,

I too am looking for Matthew Rockall, we have gotten the run around from him too. We gave him a deposit for an extension and then he stopped communicating with us. I have filed a court claim with the county courts and will be moving forward through the court system.

Sorry for your problems with him too, but glad we have some in the same boat as us.

Hello,

I too am looking for Matthew Rockall, we have gotten the run around from him too. We gave him a deposit for an extension and then he stopped communicating with us. I have filed a court claim with the county courts and will be moving forward through the court system.

Sorry for your problems with him too, but glad we have some in the same boat as us.
Sounds a right jerk this guy.

The property they ensnare him at could have a revolving door! Behind which is a pool with a shark in it!!!! ....... and the shark has a laser :sisi:
And a trench club.

1200px-Crudely_shaped_trench_club_from_World_War_One_-_YORCM1960_145_8.JPG

Dominic Littlewood did that once....invited somebody in to an interview and had the upstairs stuffed full of customers *not sharks with lasers and trench clubs) They all came running in and shouted at him

Like this but with customers instead of drill instructors.

Hello,

Hi sorry to hear that..I would like to talk to you direct if that’s possible.

I did a job alongside an utter cowboy. Started a thread on here about it. The next thing I know other customers of the nobhead had seen what I’d wrote here and started ringing me. I passed everyone each other’s details, three customers in total and they joked they’d started a survivors group!

I did a job alongside an utter cowboy. Started a thread on here about it. The next thing I know other customers of the nobhead had seen what I’d wrote here and started ringing me. I passed everyone each other’s details, three customers in total and they joked they’d started a survivors group!
I know for sure there are more of us out there..good name! I might suggest it

Did you find him at all?
Working and phoning from Copenhagen...
Hello,

Can we speak directly please? We may be able to help each other .
Hello,

Yes, I think if we were able to pool our information we could get a little bit further. Can you message me directly?
You can email me on info@time2shine.net and I will let you have a contact number. Let’s k forward to hearing from you

Working and phoning from Copenhagen...

Can we speak directly please? We may be able to help each other .

You can email me on info@time2shine.net and I will let you have a contact number. Let’s k forward to hearing from you
I attempted to email but recieved a response saying that your emails servers detected my address as spam. do you have a personal email address that I can send to?

Are any of you guys on Twitter?
I have set up an account @ForRockall in attempt To find anymore information or worse still other people who have been conned by the cretin Matthew Rockall. I would really appreciate a retweet if you have time.

Are any of you guys on Twitter?
I have set up an account @ForRockall in attempt To find anymore information or worse still other people who have been conned by the cretin Matthew Rockall. I would really appreciate a retweet if you have time.

Maybe facebook would be better?

Post a link here.

Yes he is on all of the platforms ie Twitter/Facebook & Instagram but does not use any of them. I think his wife set them up for him but he has never posted from them.
I am not on Facebook myself but I will have to set up a account and post about him.

will do..
We'll share if you do. I've messaged him about a mansion that wants plastering.

If you sign up, you could try his friends.

We'll share if you do. I've messaged him about a mansion that wants plastering.

If you sign up, you could try his friends.
Ha ha..
The guy who saw my post on here said he was meant to be doing a extension for him, well he wasn’t capable of doing the rendering and that is what he was trained in..the extension quote was the worse sort of deception. He totally set out to gain his deposit and nothing else.
I want him to know he is not going to come back at some stage and all will be forgiven.. as many people as possible need to know his name and that he is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.