Looking for Plastering/EWI work in or near Falmouth, Cornwall

Members online

Gidsta

Experienced in skimming/boarding/EWI-Thin Coat Systems. Anyone with lots of work please get in touch. What rates per sq m are companies paying down there. I’m from the midlands but have accommodation down there. Thanks

Experienced in skimming/boarding/EWI-Thin Coat Systems. Anyone with lots of work please get in touch. What rates per sq m are companies paying down there. I’m from the midlands but have accommodation down there. Thanks
IL pm you a number for a company in Exeter all ewi silicon render I do all his rendering there looking for teams they got years of work.

Can't work out how to pm anymore so IL post here- Mathew@eco-therm 07799711561 tell him James the No1 renderer in the south west past number on or just the one that works for him:LOL: they got tonnes of work all over bit of traveling staying over ect

Yeah mate I do rendering for um not the insulation shite.
They rang me today funnily enough and left a message. I’ve been thinking of a change of scenery and saw they were after people, not interested in loads of traveling though.

They rang me today funnily enough and left a message. I’ve been thinking of a change of scenery and saw they were after people, not interested in loads of traveling though.
It's not loads of traveling bud majority of work is in Devon like I say I only do his rendering for the minute but he's looking for guys who do the complete system I probably stayed away twice in Midlands long hours though bud

Try Greg coome 07725125298 they just did ikea at Exeter and there on with a boutique hotel gara rock about 50 mins from Torquay he's got loads of work

Thanks for your replies but only interested within 45 min drive off Falmouth so Exeter to far. I’m travelling back to midlands weekends so don’t want to be travelling a lot in week. But thankyou

Can't work out how to pm anymore so IL post here- Mathew@eco-therm 07799711561 tell him James the No1 renderer in the south west past number on or just the one that works for him:LOL: they got tonnes of work all over bit of traveling staying over ect
I’ll call him thanks but it will be from sept when I’m down there. Much appreciated