1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for used PFT ZP3 or equivalent

Discussion in 'What Machine do you use?' started by Stu O, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Stu O

Stu O New Member

HI,

I'm in the market for a used electric variable machine capable of lime rendering AND lime pressure pointing. I don't want a diesel machine as I can't tow it (I have a tail lift though!). I don't need an attached mixer as I have a large diesel concrete mixer already, but I believe the machine requires a compressor.

Anyone know of one available or where I could try?

Thanks

2. zolco

zolco Private Member

There's one for sale at @UKPlasteringmachines seen it today on Facebook, 5k I think, looks a tidy machine

• Like Like x 1
  3. UKPlasteringmachines

UKPlasteringmachines Active Member

Hello mate I have a ZP3 XL for sale give me a bell if your interested 07950 309632

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Stu O

Stu O New Member

Hi I can't seem to find your FB page with the machine advertised? you got nay photos, price etc? thanks

5. UKPlasteringmachines

Send me your number mate and il send some over

6. UKPlasteringmachines

Or just drop me a quick text

7. Stu O

Stu O New Member

Sorry mate, smashed too many smart phones on site haha, can you email them to 'guernseygranite@mail.com' cheers