1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for work in the Leicestershire area but willing to travel!!

Discussion in 'Plasterers Looking For Plasterers' started by JohnsonsPlastering, Jan 22, 2018.

1. JohnsonsPlastering

JohnsonsPlastering New Member

Hi fellow plasterers,

I never like asking people for work, as I feel rude but unfortunately sometimes you have to swallow your pride and ask for help. Which I am doing.

My name is Edward, I'm 24 years old and live in Narborough, Leicestershire.
    I'm a hard working young man, whom can work in a team or can work on my own with my own initiative to get the job done on the right time scale with still leaving a superb finish. I'm an eager young man who's not scared to get his hands dirty and just basically someone to give him a stepping stone. I'm a big listener too, with still being young I'm always up for learning new skills too.

I have my own kit, my own transit van, I have my own public liability insurance in place and have my UTR number set up too for CIS.

If someone can give me a helping hand, I'll appreciate anything what comes my way and will be very grateful indeed. I'm not looking for a lot of money, as I'm still a young lad who still starting out in this game... I dont like it when it comes down to money but I would even be happy on £70-£80 a day.. as long as I can pay for my flat and my bills then I'm happy as pig in s**t.

If anyone has anything at all for me... then please give me a call on 07736 840 380

I have customer references and pictures of work if anyone needs any of that..

Thanks again

Edward!

• Like Like x 1
  2. JessThePlasterer

JessThePlasterer Well-Known Member

Welcome Edward! Great profile pic! (y)

Hope you catch a break good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. JohnsonsPlastering

Thanks, and cheers. Not my kid, my niece but shes the one who's kept me going.

If you ever need a hand, I'm only a call away! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. zombie

zombie Private Member

Nice intro mate...good luck

5. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

Wellcome Edward ! You won’t be out of work for long .

6. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Welcome along :D

7. JohnsonsPlastering

Thanks everyone for the welcoming messages. It means a lot. Hopefully someone reads the message and is able to give me some work. lol

I’m not asking for a lot, I’d rather be earning something than sitting at home doing nothing. It’s driving me wild. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Pagey

Pagey Private Member

Shame really cos a while back wasn’t a bloke from Leicester looking for someone and was finding it hard to get someone in, miles away from me though

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

hmmmmm I vaguely remember that

10. plas1

plas1 Active Member

Good luck mate,I'm sure something will come up.