Looking for work to see me through Christmas

Callumjn98

I’m looking for work to see me through till Christmas I have 5 and a half years experience in boarding and skimming I own my own trowels and tools if any one can help out. Located in West Yorkshire, but I have my own transport

Everyone that seems to be looking for work on here is from Yorkshire
I.m good now till march .

Did this today £ 2760 back home for 8.45
IMG-20191113-WA0000.jpeg

I’m looking for work to see me through till Christmas I have 5 and a half years experience in boarding and skimming I own my own trowels and tools if any one can help out. Located in West Yorkshire, but I have my own transport
Hello mate, welcome along. Stay involved and pop in often, I've picked up lots of work off here but only because of being involved. Also a bit of friendly advice; if you do find yourself getting slack periods then now's the time to increase your flow of enquiries to steady your flow of work and allow yourself to cherry pick the right kind of jobs that best suit you

Hello mate, welcome along. Stay involved and pop in often, I've picked up lots of work off here but only because of being involved. Also a bit of friendly advice; if you do find yourself getting slack periods then now's the time to increase your flow of enquiries to steady your flow of work and allow yourself to cherry pick the right kind of jobs that best suit you

Exactly