Looking for work

Members online

leicesterjester

Hi im looking for some work around the Leicester area, either subbing or working along side others. I have all my own tools and van, clean driving licence and everything I need. Have been working with someone to I would say improver level but can dot and dab, skim, bond and do pretty much everything just sometimes need a little guidance. I have 5 years experience and 24 years old. Any sort of work would be appreciated as the person I have been working for has retried. Willing to do a trail and work out a day rate or price that both sides are happy with. If you can be of any help please leave me a message and I will contact you straight the way. Thanks in advance.

Hi im looking for some work around the Leicester area, either subbing or working along side others. I have all my own tools and van, clean driving licence and everything I need. Have been working with someone to I would say improver level but can dot and dab, skim, bond and do pretty much everything just sometimes need a little guidance. I have 5 years experience and 24 years old. Any sort of work would be appreciated as the person I have been working for has retried. Willing to do a trail and work out a day rate or price that both sides are happy with. If you can be of any help please leave me a message and I will contact you straight the way. Thanks in advance.

Good luck with your search buddy

Stick around and get involved on here and you will find something

Are you a joker ?