looking to get plastering experince

Members online

fozzer12

hi all looking to get some plastering experience new to the job, i am currently a gardener but want to change jobs. I am 23 and live in liverpool. So if anyone needs a hand i am willing to work for free

thanks in advance

hi all looking to get some plastering experience new to the job, i am currently a gardener but want to change jobs. I am 23 and live in liverpool. So if anyone needs a hand i am willing to work for free

thanks in advance
@clemo

Keep saying this, email, phone or go and see all the plastering contractors in your chosen area. Tell them your story. Just by putting yourself about, you show employers that you are serious.
Good luck.

thanks in advance
You can't work for free you have to live.You can't expect top dollar while your working your way up which by the way will take a few years but don't work for free.Good luck.

You can't work for free you have to live.You can't expect top dollar while your working your way up which by the way will take a few years but don't work for free.Good luck.

I worked for free when I wanted a start that bad... it proved you were keen and willing to learn...

The offer for working for free is admirable, and I does show you are keen. Most Spreads will sort you out some bunce for working.

I have an 8 bedroom, double garage. dot & dab inside, then bead and skim. Then External render the whole property.

About 4 months work starting in Feb 17, I could do with a decent lad on that with me.