love life

Supposed to be some NFC THING IN SETTINGS THAT TRANSFERS ALL YOUR stuff from old phone to new by blue tooth, but my new phone needs nano SIM so gotta wait couple of days for them to send me one b4 I can mess about with it.

Mainly phone numbers,

Oh you silly man. You must be very old.

That's what Gmail is for. Open a Gmail account and hey presto, all your numbers are in the cloud.

Switch sim, sign in to Google and hey presto, all your numbers are in your new phone.

Oh you silly man.

That's what Gmail is for. Open a Gmail account and hey presto, all your numbers are in the cloud.

Switch sim, sign in to Google and hey presto, all your numbers are in your new phone.

Never done it that way, just turn on NFC and all info copies strait onto new phone via bluetooth

No idea bout gmail fuckkng cloud
You know the cloud
5652254E-4AAA-40E5-9A4C-2DEE5D9DA422.gif

I stand corrected. Not that I've ever watched more than a few seconds at a time.
Monkey comes second.
We had our honeymoon in whitby
One mornkng i was laying in bed a bit tender. Wife had only Way is essex on telly and there was a seagul outside appartment sqwarking its f**k**g head of . I said to wife k cant decide which ones doing my head in most

We had our honeymoon in whitby
One mornkng i was laying in bed a bit tender. Wife had only Way is essex on telly and there was a seagul outside appartment sqwarking its f**k**g head of . I said to wife k cant decide which ones doing my head in most
I definitely rather listen to the seagull