Lovely

luke105

Some guy on Facebook advertising. What a skilled tradesman

Attachments

• 535FCCB1-E360-421A-A99F-326AD0494FB7.png
    535FCCB1-E360-421A-A99F-326AD0494FB7.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 436
i always think when people advertise plastering and painting it’s because they want to sand their own work down because they know they are bad.
Actually I think we're (most of us) missing a trick taking on the painting. Decorators are sometimes getting as much to splosh a bit of emulsion around as we do to plaster.
We're going to be pricing up to paint one of the renders we did last year. Looks like it could be a very nice little earner.

Actually I think we're (most of us) missing a trick taking on the painting. Decorators are sometimes getting as much to splosh a bit of emulsion around as we do to plaster.
We're going to be pricing up to paint one of the renders we did last year. Looks like it could be a very nice little earner.
I hate painting

I’ve done it once on a whole house. It was ok but I know a professional would have done a better job.
I think with painting and even plastering to some extent....anyone can go out advertising as a painter or a plasterer with very little knowledge or experience.

Joke is on fb joe public non the wiser so he will get jobs . Ironic that's hes advertising in advance hes shite but people wont know

Agree, decs on the job I’m on are getting £300 a day. Fair play, they know what they are doing...making shoddy plastering look good :)

Ye plastering falling behind
I have a rental prop I need exterior painting done on only painting bay and cills. I'm s**t scared of ladders so wont do it. Prob 2 hours work. People quoting £240 ex paint. Wtf

Handyman quoting £240 for 2 or 3 hours graft ...c**ts

‘New roof starting to look good’...yikes!
C3E8F9DF-EE60-4CAA-9E9E-39444EFB0475.png
Not sure what’s worst - bent over clouts or kicked out straps?

Aww yeah I do a bit of everything! f**k off pisstaking cock womble handyman cuuuunts! Discrase I hate the word multi trader some of the damage they cause ruthless nobs