Lurpys Van

Fook me, never seen you click a thread so fast.

Long story short, was going to buy a new van this month. Likely a transit custom. During my long xmas break I was rather board, had some wood laying about so decided to see what I can do with the stop gap.. a lwb high roof connect. Might just keep this one now.

Despite this van being an old one, it’s in surprisingly good condition. So I’ve ply lined it so it remains dent free. Made a false floor for 6x3 boards, made it strong enough to take the weight of bags of plaster on top.

Knocked up a bulkhead etc. Just a quick job with scraps of wood so nothing fancy but it’s solid. Just need to clean me speedskims, finish cleaning buckets then im ready to go on Tuesday..

View attachment 30609View attachment 30610View attachment 30611View attachment 30612View attachment 30613View attachment 30614View attachment 30615
Love your dust sheets

Fook me, never seen you click a thread so fast.

Long story short, was going to buy a new van this month. Likely a transit custom. During my long xmas break I was rather board, had some wood laying about so decided to see what I can do with the stop gap.. a lwb high roof connect. Might just keep this one now.

Despite this van being an old one, it’s in surprisingly good condition. So I’ve ply lined it so it remains dent free. Made a false floor for 6x3 boards, made it strong enough to take the weight of bags of plaster on top.

Knocked up a bulkhead etc. Just a quick job with scraps of wood so nothing fancy but it’s solid. Just need to clean me speedskims, finish cleaning buckets then im ready to go on Tuesday..

View attachment 30609View attachment 30610View attachment 30611View attachment 30612View attachment 30613View attachment 30614View attachment 30615
When you scrap this van can andyg have it