M-tec m200 for sale

Members online

The design is great, the people selling it are great, the backup is good, because it needs to be.

110v machine, too weak, sprays too wet, trips out the mains, and after 39 hours of use i was offered 25% of the purchase price to buy it back.

Ill be told on here i didnt listen to advice, wasnt loading it properly ect.

Sorry, i tried with it for 3 months, lost 4 grand, ruined a job due to the machine jamming up, whilst spraying so wet i had to do it in three passes. It cant hold more than a bag of mono due to this reason.

My opinion based on hours, jobs and money lost.

A350A0BF-EBCF-49F8-9924-E61BF4C4E3B9.jpeg

Helped my old boss out yest with the ritmo, 51 bags on in an hour and 20. 1 spraying 1 ruling 1 feeding, watering and helping with the pipes. 10 bags on the extended hopper from the start

The design is great, the people selling it are great, the backup is good, because it needs to be.

110v machine, too weak, sprays too wet, trips out the mains, and after 39 hours of use i was offered 25% of the purchase price to buy it back.

Sorry, i tried with it for 3 months, lost 4 grand, ruined a job due to the machine jamming up, whilst spraying so wet i had to do it in three passes. It cant hold more than a bag of mono due to this reason.

Gutted for you pal.

U sell yours in the end ?
I know very little about machine output and the pros and cons to make a difference but did see Dave spraying Krend with 200 and it looked thick bands and fast as my Ritmo I think

Wow, that’s pretty harsh in all honesty.

25% of the purchase price - you bought a used machine Jamie! And not from us - yet helped and treated you like someone who did!

We have proved time and time again, the machine will spray thick and will spray the way it should. But I’m sorry, if people don’t take our advice from the start then where do we go from there?

It can hold far more than one bag of mono - proven again.

How can there be so many out there gettingnon with it and getting it right!

I’m not meaning to sound harsh here, but the facts are the facts and the machine has proved itself

25% of the purchase price - you bought a used machine Jamie! And not from us - yet helped and treated you like someone who did!

We have proved time and time again, the machine will spray thick and will spray the way it should. But I’m sorry, if people don’t take our advice from the start then where do we go from there?

I’m not meaning to sound harsh here, but the facts are the facts and the machine has proved itself

Dont worry, lesson learned, try before you buy and dont believe the 'sales'hype

No doubt someone will be along soon to tell everyone how im wrong.

Where has all this come from? I’m even questioning if this is actually Jamie Bishop to be honest.

Sales hype that’s proven! And the machine itself proved itself in the market.

I’m sorry, but just cause you couldn’t get your head around it doesn’t make it a bad machine. You had some amazing days if you remember correctly, I even recall a post on here saying so...

Mate here we go

Of course you helped me, thats how business works. No you didnt sell me it.

But it was a year old and you offered me 2500. Do they depreciate that badly ?

My post is on my findings, not personal.

I would always reccomend your services and as i said, you are a great bunch of people.

But im sorry, the machine is too weak and if you dont think so, i guess we will never see a more powerful version ?

Sorry if i upset you, but im allowed to reply to someone who asks me what i thought.

A 110v machine for the domestic market. What a contradiction.

Mate here we go

Of course you helped me, thats how business works. No you didnt sell me it.

But it was a year old and you offered me 2500. Do they depreciate that badly ?

My post is on my findings, not personal.

I would always reccomend your services and as i said, you are a great bunch of people.

But im sorry, the machine is too weak and if you dont think so, i guess we will never see a more powerful version ?

Sorry if i upset you, but im allowed to reply to someone who asks me what i thought.

A 110v machine for the domestic market. What a contradiction.

You haven’t upset me Jamie, I’m just extremely surprised with the way you have suddenly turned!

They don’t depreciate badly, you asked for a part ex, also, you’re selling back to a dealer! I need to make a margin! What am I going to do, buy it off you for what you paid and sell onto someone else for more? Think about it...

There is going to be more versions of the M200, but the 110v one does what is required and will stay as it is - it’s proved its place by people who know and listen!

It’s a shame you didn’t take my advice and go for a three phase machine to start with, but what do I know hey?

You haven’t upset me Jamie, I’m just extremely surprised with the way you have suddenly turned!

They don’t depreciate badly, you asked for a part ex, also, you’re selling back to a dealer! I need to make a margin! What am I going to do, buy it off you for what you paid and sell onto someone else for more? Think about it...

There is going to be more versions of the M200, but the 110v one does what is required and will stay as it is - it’s proved its place by people who know and listen!

It’s a shame you didn’t take my advice and go for a three phase machine to start with, but what do I know hey?
Ryan, I havent turned.

Im giving my opinion.

Thats it

I didnt expect what i paid for it, but 2.5k for a machine and gennie both under 40 hours ? It insulted me to be honest.

Just to clarify, i misread the 500 offer for 5000.

The machine looks the part and yes it works, but its far too temperamental for me, which may be a recurring theme amongst gravity fed hoppers full stop!

I cant imagine id have much fun with a ritmo either for the same reasons!

Renders = three phase or diesel

Anyone who uses the m200 daily and are happy with it, fair play to you, but i couldnt make it work.

Just to clarify, i misread the 500 offer for 5000.

The machine looks the part and yes it works, but its far too temperamental for me, which may be a recurring theme amongst gravity fed hoppers full stop!

I cant imagine id have much fun with a ritmo either for the same reasons!

Renders = three phase or diesel

Anyone who uses the m200 daily and are happy with it, fair play to you, but i couldnt make it work.
I have a ritmo that I use on sites never had issues with it, also they hold there money really well.
I've been using machines since the early 2000's so I've owned or used pretty much every machine about including 3 phase and diesels, I still own a diesel sp11 I bought it new for 20 grand, it's the best 20 grand I've ever spent it earned its money back after 2 years and its still probably worth 10 grand, but I bought the ritmo about 2 years ago as I had 2 diesels and needed a smaller machine, I since sold one of the diesels (utiform v2) as I never used it, the ritmo stood up to the deisels and coped equally as well for what we were using it for.

I have a ritmo that I use on sites never had issues with it, also they hold there money really well.
I've been using machines since the early 2000's so I've owned or used pretty much every machine about including 3 phase and diesels, I still own a diesel sp11 I bought it new for 20 grand, it's the best 20 grand I've ever spent it earned its money back after 2 years and its still probably worth 10 grand, but I bought the ritmo about 2 years ago as I had 2 diesels and needed a smaller machine, I since sold one of the diesels (utiform v2) as I never used it, the ritmo stood up to the deisels and coped equally as well for what we were using it for.

Fair play to you. I have also extensively used an sp11, along with three phase and now, a 110v gravity fed machine.

How can you go from the power of a diesel machine or even a three phase ?

For me, 14 litres a minute, which is speed 3 on a m200 and full speed for a ritmo, is painful.

2 passes, twice as long to spray, cant spray thick enough for 15mm. Cant spray more than 20metres away. Can put 3 bags in the hopper, limiting what else your labourer can do.
How exactly does that match up to your diesel ?

Ma

Unless.....the ritmo in 230v is somehow much much better than what i had.

Fair play to you. I have also extensively used an sp11, along with three phase and now, a 110v gravity fed machine.

For me, 14 litres a minute, which is speed 3 on a m200 and full speed for a ritmo, is painful.

2 passes, twice as long to spray, cant spray thick enough for 15mm. Cant spray more than 20metres away. Can put 3 bags in the hopper, limiting what else your labourer can do.
I've always sprayed 2 passes, pushing 15mm gear around on a wall is madness to me.
You can get an extension hoper for a ritmo, and it's just the sheer practicalities of a smaller machine rather than lugging a big 3 cylinder machine about.
I accept a diesel has more power but is that more power, always needed.i do some domestics aswell as site work and always use the ritmo.

I agree with the idea of two passes, but i dont get any halos in one pass, my own fualt for being a s**t sprayer maybe lol

3 men, one on the pump one spraying one ruling and all cutting back with a ritmo 240v, pays the bills no probs. As mentioned before two passes.

View attachment 18497 View attachment 18498 View attachment 18497 View attachment 18498 View attachment 18497 View attachment 18498 View attachment 18499 View attachment 18500 View attachment 18501 View attachment 18497 View attachment 18498 View attachment 18499 View attachment 18500 View attachment 18501 View attachment 18503 View attachment 18504 View attachment 18505 View attachment 18506
£6000 ono
We are selling our m-tec m200.
Full set up for rendering and skimming.
The machine has only rendered 2 houses and a couple of small rooms.
We are only selling due to a new long term job we have taken up. And the machine would just get put into storage.
Full set up included for rendering and skimming

Mixing Pump - M200 including:

Air Compressor

Rendering hoses add up to 25m when all connected

Mortar Pressure gauge

Skimming hoses

Flow meter

Tool kit

20m Water Hose

Small water barrel

Electric cable

Water Pump

Cleaning Coupling

Spray gun.

110v transformer

Jamming bar

Cleaning kit

With an output of up-to 18l/min, the M200 will give the larger machines a run for their money, especially with a pumping distance of 25m

The M200 comes with a built-in 4 way speed control, the M200 has the ability to spray a wide range of products at different speeds. More importantly, you do not need to change parts to spray different applications. I.e. Monocouche Renders to Roughcasting to Thin-coats

Will be able to show you basic setup but highly recommend going on the plasterers1stopshop little training session. Where you will learnt about the machine more indepth and how to maintain.

Feel free to message any questions

Cash on pickup from leicester. Can be delivered but depends where and their will be a milage charge