M-tec M200 in action

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Here is a little in action video of the 110v M-tec M200 spraying PAREX Monorex

The video was originally sent to us by new machine owners P Taylor Plastering

This is there 3rd time using the machine and they are doing very well with it so far. Really cracked the spraying technique quickly

As more vids are surfacing.

Looking a nice quick little machine.

Are these guys on the forum?

I'm not sure if they are to be honest mate. I know they are active on Facebook. If you go onto our YouTube channel there are more videos also. We will keep updating the more we get

I'm no rendering expert but didn't the scratch coat they were spraying onto look very rough and would that not affect the finish? Machine looks good though

I'm no rendering expert but didn't the scratch coat they were spraying onto look very rough and would that not affect the finish? Machine looks good though

I wondered that looking up top.

But as they get lower it's a rough backing too, but the machine fills it all over in seconds down there.

Be nice to see a finished shot.

Well it looks as tho it's spraying thick enough in one pass to me when it was criticised on here buy a guy who bought one but had a lot of problems. It looks good to me and if @keithuk approves?? It must be f**k**g amazing??

Here is a little in action video of the 110v M-tec M200 spraying PAREX Monorex

The video was originally sent to us by new machine owners P Taylor Plastering

This is there 3rd time using the machine and they are doing very well with it so far. Really cracked the spraying technique quickly

what are they spraying there?

what will.the finish be after this base?

The scratch coat you refer to is a first pass probably with mesh in and still wet.