m2 price does that include

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

iain_flanagan

just put a price in on 8 houses £8.50 m2 b&skim which includes us insulating all internal first floor studded walls and loading the houses out does that sound fair to you.do you include that in your m2 or would you go in slighty cheaper on the m2 price and loading out &insulation extra

i would leave the loading the house out in the price, but for insulating the walls i would put it down as extras just because of the fact its horrible nasty stuff.

I would normally say 3.50 a metre for the boarding and 5 for the skim insulating would be extra and loading out i'd swallow depending how far away the board was.I reckon i lost half a day a few weeks back just lugging boards upstairs.

they have tried to knock our price down to about 7.50m2 board and skim which im not to happy about ,and there is over 3000m2 so it makes a big difference,origially started at 9.00m2 and that was labourers loading out and insulating which personally think that is a fair price as we are the main plastering contractors on site and we stay on site till the job is done,as there is another local established company that always goes in cheap but is always going off to other jobs obviosly to make there money up.

Status
Not open for further replies.