M2 rates.

Kev s33

Just a quick one really, was wondering what rendering m2 rates are around Devon area for labour and supply.
Never really worked on m2 but its a massive wall and I think it's best to work it out on m2.
Cheers.

Just a quick one really, was wondering what rendering m2 rates are around Devon area for labour and supply.
Never really worked on m2 but its a massive wall and I think it's best to work it out on m2.
Cheers.

Domestic?

Cheers.
Stay off my patch!! But seriously if you don’t know what to charge I’m already not worried :ROFLMAO:

A simple question is all I asked and I get responses like that!
I knew coming on here would be a mistake, a bunch of brain dead knob heads that’s scared of competition.
Probably because ya all s**t!
That’s why when I moved down here just over a year ago I got swamped with work without hardly advertising

I knew coming on here would be a mistake, a bunch of brain dead knob heads that’s scared of competition.
That’s why when I moved down here just over a year ago I got swamped with work without hardly advertising
Clap. Clap. Clap
We're the brain dead knob heads yet you don't know a rough price for meter square for your own profession that you're so good at lol

Maybe look back at your original question?
You do not tell us what rendering and specifications. Including scaffolding? Including hacking off?

But piss take aside you will not get an answer as we do not talk about rates on here. Also labour costs vary depending on what part of the Country you are in.

I get a list of materials required and work out my labour costs for the whole job then out of curiosity divide the ‘worked out‘ costs of doing the by the metreage. I have never worked by the m2.

Cheers.
As rigsby said how can anybody give you an answer when there is a massive variation on cost depending on render, all the brain dead knobheads on here no this,
give your head a wobble

TO be honest that is actually not the case... the users of this forum are not brain dead... Knowing how to price a job is something you should have learnt day 1 week 1 of going it alone...

If you have to ask this question then I am pretty sure that you will be too wet behind the ears to survive as a business owner in this industry or any industry.

However, as a guideline when I price a job whether it be plastering or consulting work this is my rule of thumb...

1. how long is it going to take me?
2. how much is it going to cost me?
3.how much of a pain in the ass is the customer going to be?
4. how much money will it take me to want to get my arse out of bed to do it...
5. then add on a lump for profit for the business

I also do not care what my competitors are charging, thats their business and if I go up and have to compete with someone else for the work then I will but I tend not to do the deal based on price alone as that is a race to the bottom. If the client is more focused on the price than what I offer then I dont want them as a client as simple as that.

You may think I am brain dead as well and if you do then fair enough I am brain dead but I at least I am not broke and brain dead.

TO be honest that is actually not the case... the users of this forum are not brain dead... Knowing how to price a job is something you should have learnt day 1 week 1 of going it alone...

If you have to ask this question then I am pretty sure that you will be too wet behind the ears to survive as a business owner in this industry or any industry.

However, as a guideline when I price a job whether it be plastering or consulting work this is my rule of thumb...

I also do not care what my competitors are charging, thats their business and if I go up and have to compete with someone else for the work then I will but I tend not to do the deal based on price alone as that is a race to the bottom. If the client is more focused on the price than what I offer then I dont want them as a client as simple as that.

You may think I am brain dead as well and if you do then fair enough I am brain dead but I at least I am not broke and brain dead.
What you doi g on here do bee.s hibernate

Danny Broke and the Brain Deads.
Sounds like a good punk band, name

f**k of then dick head.

1 , if you don't know how to price up a job in your own trade, then who's the nobhead ?
2, if youve moved to that area, then whos the nobhead ?
3, this forum is for banter and discussion, we don't openly discuss prices.
4, pay someone who knows what they are doing
5, everyone you slagged off owns their own successful firms and most own machines.
6, if you knew it was a mistake coming on here to beg for beginners advice, why come on here, cap in hand

Youll be asking for work next.

Move on battyman

f**k of then dick head.

1 , if you don't know how to price up a job in your own trade, then who's the nobhead ?
2, if youve moved to that area, then whos the nobhead ?
3, this forum is for banter and discussion, we don't openly discuss prices.
4, pay someone who knows what they are doing
5, everyone you slagged off owns their own successful firms and most own machines.
6, if you knew it was a mistake coming on here to beg for beginners advice, why come on here, cap in hand

Youll be asking for work next.

Move on battyman
Ever thought of applying for the diplomatic cor?