M200 Review

BigBish

M200 Review from a three phase user.

I have been using three phase machines for many years, including the G4 and K4.
I've also used a putzmeister for about 6 months so was a little apprehensive about this machines output.

I bought my m200 nearly new.
i recieved a days training for free from Ryan at P1SS.

This machine is so portable and light. It is a dream to move around site and off the van. Literally night and day difference on a domestic. I can move the machine with ease, alone if needed.

The set up is simple with the air compressor out the way and no noisy generator. I can actually work in peace!

I've read lots of people complaining about this machines output and spray consistency.

I sprayed 35 m2 of Weber pral m from 20m of hose. I sprayed as I was shown, in two passes.
it took me just over an hour start to finish.

The machine sprayed beautifully and the material was a dream to rule off.

My labourer easily cleaned and packed away the machine while I removed the masking.

There is literally nothing negative to report, other than the occasional fart from the lance. If anyone can sudgest a fix for that, I'd be grateful.

I would recommend this machine to anyone who is sick of lugging around three phase machines. It's not a compromise and the machine has plenty of power for a domestic job.

I'll be taking it on site next week.

I've also used a putzmeister for about 6 months so was a little apprehensive about this machines output.

This machine is so portable and light. It is a dream to move around site and off the van. Literally night and day difference on a domestic. I can move the machine with ease, alone if needed.

The set up is simple with the air compressor out the way and no noisy generator. I can actually work in peace!

I've read lots of people complaining about this machines output and spray consistency.

I sprayed 35 m2 of Weber pral m from 20m of hose. I sprayed as I was shown, in two passes.

My labourer easily cleaned and packed away the machine while I removed the masking.

There is literally nothing negative to report, other than the occasional fart from the lance. If anyone can sudgest a fix for that, I'd be grateful.

I would recommend this machine to anyone who is sick of lugging around three phase machines. It's not a compromise and the machine has plenty of power for a domestic job.

Hi Ryan

Great to see you getting on so well with it mate, pleased you came for the training day.

As with any machine, if its set correctly, there will be very few issues. The output and quality of the M200 cant be argued in my opinion.

Ag
Great to see you getting on so well with it mate, pleased you came for the training day.

As with any machine, if its set correctly, there will be very few issues. The output and quality of the M200 cant be argued in my opinion.

Agreed. Any one who slates this machine is imho a competitor or have suffered from user error.

I just wanted to write an honest review as people are quick to speak up when they get problems but not so much when all goes well.

Thanks for everything mate