M200

Rossi46

Private Member
There’s another one being sold on eBay. Pop up quote a lot really :sisi:. If you miss this one there be another along shortly

There’s another one being sold on eBay. Pop up quote a lot really :sisi:. If you miss this one there be another along shortly
Seen this think it was originally big bish’s, might be wrong.

You say that, but we did sell over 250 very quickly.... some companies try to use the fact the used market is busy as a sales aid, when in all honesty, there are many reasons

Some guys have lost contracts and others don’t get on with it. Plenty who think it’s a quality bit of kit and don’t doubt the machine.

Some come into this thinking it’s plug and play and they’ll be overnight experts. Sadly that’s not the case

Last edited:
What do you reckon to the utiform Quattro on there? Seems a bit suspect to me,

What do you reckon to the utiform Quattro on there? Seems a bit suspect to me,

Brand new condition £2.5k says used though.

Seller has 0 score - no chance.

There is a lot of it on eBay at the moment.
Selling tools etc for around 20 th 25% less and seller has no score or history.

I had it - bought a tool for about £60 less than others were selling it for.

Thankfully paid through PayPal, as soon as I bought it - Seller took it down closed their account and were gone.
After speaking to ebay (and getting refunded) found out roughly whats happening and whos doing it.

Brand new condition £2.5k says used though.

Seller has 0 score - no chance.

There is a lot of it on eBay at the moment.
Selling tools etc for around 20 th 25% less and seller has no score or history.

I had it - bought a tool for about £60 less than others were selling it for.

Thankfully paid through PayPal, as soon as I bought it - Seller took it down closed their account and were gone.
After speaking to ebay (and getting refunded) found out roughly whats happening and whos doing it.
Been a few diesels with the same crack to.

Are you lot saying m200 is a scam then ?

Tbf I thought it was strange price does seem high for second hand too

What did I tell you :numberone:

What did I tell you :numberone:

That’s been up a while also mate, he bought it used to my knowledge

There has been two fake supporters on there, I know of two guys who got done on it.

Also, one on there which was purchased by a construction company who then sell everything they purchased for projects etc, they have even had diggers etc up for sale

Don’t always think they are on eBay for negative reasons. There have also been 5/6 Ritmos available used over the last few weeks

It's not easy to get a ritmo 2ad hand for a machine that's out over 10 years. Cant wait to get a play with the new one that's coming out soon. Seen a video of it in action. I thought it was a g4 spraying the speed it was going. My mate was going to get a g4. But waiting for the new ritmo to come out. Will be interesting. Looking forward to getting a go with it.

It's not easy to get a ritmo 2ad hand for a machine that's out over 10 years. Cant wait to get a play with the new one that's coming out soon. Seen a video of it in action. I thought it was a g4 spraying the speed it was going. My mate was going to get a g4. But waiting for the new ritmo to come out. Will be interesting. Looking forward to getting a go with it.

You’ll be surprised, Iv seen and know of a few. They come up for various reasons

I have heard about the new version. Interested to see it myself, the Turbo didn’t really seem any different

You’ll be surprised, Iv seen and know of a few. They come up for various reasons

I have heard about the new version. Interested to see it myself, the Turbo didn’t really seem any different

Let's be honest. The ritmo don't come up as often as the m200 for resale. There is a lot of ritmo,s out there as they have been around a long time. The plus is no different. Just got a bionic shaft. And looks sexual lol.

Let's be honest. The ritmo don't come up as often as the m200 for resale. There is a lot of ritmo,s out there as they have been around a long time. The plus is no different. Just got a bionic shaft. And looks sexual lol.

There is a lot of M200's that go up, but not everyone knows the reason why and machine on forums and machine groups see it as a negative.

People do change contracts, people cant keep up with payments and some simply cant get on or dont like the machine. It is part and parcel of life really.

But with the volume we sold within 18 months, I am not surprised youll see a few go up...

Mines had a clean big time took me 9 hours in total but well chuffed, 2011 model
Tbh it’s make or break for me this year, never had a machine before and am crap at picking up on how things work tbh , but two years in I’m feeling like this is my time to shine
Watch out owls I’m coming for yah
Or I’ll fail and carry on skimming lol

Did you go for proper training vincey?
Well looking back mate I went on a few Weber courses first , ewi, scratch render and another forgot what it’s was then upto northern for machine training but wish I had gone out on site to get proper experience with people but didn’t , machine wise I have a good mate on here who always put me right using it without that I would of sold up ages ago tbh

Mines had a clean big time took me 9 hours in total but well chuffed, 2011 model
Tbh it’s make or break for me this year, never had a machine before and am crap at picking up on how things work tbh , but two years in I’m feeling like this is my time to shine
Watch out owls I’m coming for yah
Or I’ll fail and carry on skimming lol
View attachment 33452
Nearly as clean as mine Pete. Well not including the cobwebs on mine.

I’ll always remember you as the guy who bought a Ritmo and left it in the garage, feel like coming to one of your jobs this summer to set up and man the machine for you just to get it going

I was there when he bought it all those years ago :D