Machine renderers wanted

Members online

Ritchy renda

I own and run a small but busy rendering company in the westmidlands with most work being carried out for a well known building company.

Im looking for machine rendering gangs looking to earn some extra meterage £ on the run up to christmas and possibly after.

CSCS cards a must

Anyone interested please get in touch.

Must be time served, able to work independently, clean and professional.

Thankyou

I own and run a small but busy rendering company in the westmidlands with most work being carried out for a well known building company.

Im looking for machine rendering gangs looking to earn some extra meterage £ on the run up to christmas and possibly after.

CSCS cards a must

Anyone interested please get in touch.

Must be time served, able to work independently, clean and professional.

Thankyou
thanks for sharing :D

Worcester, Stafford, Banbury, Warwick, Shrewbury, Birmingham.
The Worcester job was due to Start 15th but its been put back to 31st, theirs about 95m2 weber pral chalk.
Id rather you tell me the £ per m2 youd want to be able to carryout a quality job.
3 other 200m2 jobs were due to start this week but have been put back so im just tieing up all little jobs at mo.

Worcester, Stafford, Banbury, Warwick, Shrewbury, Birmingham.
The Worcester job was due to Start 15th but its been put back to 31st, theirs about 95m2 weber pral chalk.
Id rather you tell me the £ per m2 youd want to be able to carryout a quality job.
3 other 200m2 jobs were due to start this week but have been put back so im just tieing up all little jobs at mo.
Why don't you just put the rate up saves alot of f**k**g about