machines for sale on ebay

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a good look at the pic of the m100, have a look what the motor is and what stops any water getting into the electrics stopping you from getting killed.

yep its mine and it comes with genny so you may want to bid a bit higher because it wont sell for a least 3000

yep its mine and it comes with genny so you may want to bid a bit higher because it wont sell for a least 3000
Are you saying sir you are not going to stick to ebay rules, sounds like someone is ready to bid it up for you because it has no reserve or will you let the auction run whatever the bid as it should do. not being funny mate but if you want at last 3 for it why not put a reserve on it, the times i have wasted my time on something only to see it taken off before it ends because the bids are low or someone gets there mates to bid it up and you see it up for sale a week later

im not getting anyone to bid it up for me and if the right bid comes in fair enough and i forgot to put a reserve on it

grand. You should take a picture of the whole lot if you want to get the best price for it. The chances are that someone who looks and only sees the machine wont read any further and not know there is a genny with it

only the welsh people form swansea only look at the pics big nose and thats because they cant read. So grandy, what you going to do if people have taken time to bid and it only goes upto £2000

only the welsh people form swansea only look at the pics big nose and thats because they cant read. So grandy, what you going to do if people have taken time to bid and it only goes upto £2000

takes a fcuking lot out you that bidding lark

Nice little setup that grand......a year or two ago I would av bought it. Do yourself a favour though and don't be complacent selling it......take it off the van, wash it down and wd40 it up. Put more pics up as ianski says. Makes he'll of a difference to the auction and price you get

Status
Not open for further replies.