Magic rendering sponge?

Members online

taylorhendersonplastering

Anyone else used the magic before??
Looks and smells good..looking forward to rubbing up the magic ;)

Yes I get them from dbp, there decent for closing in thin coat base renders

Got told they are good for sand cement so thought I’d give them a try brought 3 replacement sponges as well for just over £25 really fine foam base imagine they will be decent for closing off traditional s/c work

Have to agree with Ritchie, I had about 10 magic used to love them but they do skip , tbf the more worn in they are the better I found but I have binned them all now
Have you tried a jointing sponge or you might call it slurry sponge on sand and cement I liked them

Have to agree with Ritchie, I had about 10 magic used to love them but they do skip , tbf the more worn in they are the better I found but I have binned them all now
Have you tried a jointing sponge or you might call it slurry sponge on sand and cement I liked them
Did you ever get that sponge you ordered from PISS? @Vincey

What’s that, your puffter circle no thanks
Second thoughts I don’t think that you would qualify to
lol you’ve had 10 magic sponges you used to love them but they skip??;)..did you fall out of love with them when they started to skip??;)
I’m lost for words..;(
Used mine today not a problem when you have got the “magic” touch ..

lol you’ve had 10 magic sponges you used to love them but they skip??;)..did you fall out of love with them when they started to skip??;)
I’m lost for words..;(
You wouldn’t have a problem tho cause it’s skipping with your bumpy work so u wouldn’t feel it mahaaaaaa

I use them on sand and cement. Just need a little breaking in. Then the hopping stops. Only takes a few min to get it to stop. Just keep the sponge damp not soaking wet.

I use whatever the wife's got under the kitchen sink , this is worse than trowel talk lol

I’m lost for words..;(
I know it sounds mad mate I bulk bought them and truth is didn’t clean them off properly, what I also found was the sponge comes away from the handle pad to easily too so ended up chucking them, better sponges are available nowadays too imo anyway

I use them on sand and cement. Just need a little breaking in. Then the hopping stops. Only takes a few min to get it to stop. Just keep the sponge damp not soaking wet.
I agree mate, once you've used one they are different class. I try not to sponge too early.