Magnetic wall art

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

image.jpg
image.jpg
Quite proud of myself :) got my magnetic wall art on a magnetic wall in a new tapas restaurant :) they are also going to use the magnetic wall to teach Spanish.

Look's good flynnybooby..u definitely have a creative side to you.Be good to see others come up with ideas for magnetic as well.

looks fookin G** cant see the point of it mysen...

might aswell have used some black and white card from poundland...

Might sound daft but with Strong enough magnets could you hang a telly on the wall. Going to do a wall in my little boys room, also get some arcitrave to build some big picture frames...paint blackboard paint in them so he got two or three blackboards framed up within the magnetic wall.

it must be canny gear if the plaster can teach spanish............................now that is innovation, BG
They just need come up with one that can suck yer dick and cook yer dinner.....id pay £87 a bag for that.

Did you use supaflex or Speedskim on that wall?

Sorry don't answer I had to say it.

Back on thread topic looks good
Xxx

Might sound daft but with Strong enough magnets could you hang a telly on the wall. Going to do a wall in my little boys room, also get some arcitrave to build some big picture frames...paint blackboard paint in them so he got two or three blackboards framed up within the magnetic wall.
Lol

What did you think it did?

Honesty don't know. I just thought it was just added for some sales bullsh1t like some other products like "red bull gives you wings" kind of stuff lol. Me personally, fcuk having magnetic walls, that s**t would fcuk up ones positive energy o_Oo_O

I think a patch of magnetic next to the front door would be good, stick a magnet on your key ring and stick them to the wall as you come in.

My wife is a teacher so I can get the e mail address of every head teacher in nottinghamshire....got to be some money in magnetic for primary schools.

My wife is a teacher so I can get the e mail address of every head teacher in nottinghamshire....got to be some money in magnetic for primary schools.
I have done three schools up to now and I haven't really pushed it but in the next few months I recon a lot more schools around the country will be having it ;)

I have done three schools up to now and I haven't really pushed it but in the next few months I recon a lot more schools around the country will be having it ;)
Especially is at becomes more well known...also day nurseries been trying to think of any sort of database that would have all their mails

Schools, nurseries, Montessori, childrens centres, child minders and play centres there are more that's just off my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.