Makita whisk

taylor

Has anyone on here got one of those makita mixers? They look very simular to the refina mixer. I might have to replace my old faithfull after 10 years service and just saw one of the makitas .theyve got a 1300w motor so there pretty powerfull. Any reveiws would be appreiciated cheers

Only used an older single handed one and it was decent enough, got left on sites and c**ts stroked it, he got a draper expert instead. Tje makita was probably better. Don't know bout the two handled oneo they are a decent price if they are good though at 168.

They are wank here endeth the lesson
download (5).jpg

Only used an older single handed one and it was decent enough, got left on sites and c**ts stroked it, he got a draper expert instead. Tje makita was probably better. Don't know bout the two handled oneo they are a decent price if they are good though at 168.

I have also got that draper expert one and that was ok but wont last long :D

I have also got that draper expert one and that was ok but wont last long :D
The buttons broke off already and see spark's in it at time, f**k it's so loud though, hes a metabo as well which isn't bad either, I've just got a vitrex for my own wee jobs. If I could afford it, be an 1800 eibenstock, best drills I've used.

The buttons broke off already and see spark's in it at time, f**k it's so loud though, hes a metabo as well which isn't bad either, I've just got a vitrex for my own wee jobs. If I could afford it, be an 1800 eibenstock, best drills I've used.

the draper one is like £100 I got bought it when my other £65 mixer s**t itself after 8 years of abuse :D

The whisk on the draper is great though :D

I also testing the dewalt battery one at the moment :D

He got it when his was stole out the house on the site we were in, (hoises meant to be locked up at night etc) it will do him anyways and my wee vitrex should do me a while on small jobs. I'd get a bigger one if was to be used daily although mate subs work and says his mixed hundreds of buckets no probs so might do me a aright while lol.

He got it when his was stole out the house on the site we were in, (hoises meant to be locked up at night etc) it will do him anyways and my wee vitrex should do me a while on small jobs. I'd get a bigger one if was to be used daily although mate subs work and says his mixed hundreds of buckets no probs so might do me a aright while lol.

Yup my cheapo one lasted years :D made lots of money :D

the draper one is like £100 I got bought it when my other £65 mixer s**t itself after 8 years of abuse :D

The whisk on the draper is great though :D

I also testing the dewalt battery one at the moment :D
It's a bit like me testing and reviewing a laptop.

1300 I cannot see it being any good but saying that what kind of work do you do anyway?
I do pretty much every aspect of plastering my old refina is a 1150 (mm21)and its never struggled knocking up sand and cement render usualy 3 bags at a time same wth multi/bonding/hardwall it does 3 or 4 bag mixes no problem.my boss has got the 1800 refina and he prefers using mine

I do pretty much every aspect of plastering my old refina is a 1150 (mm21)and its never struggled knocking up sand and cement render usualy 3 bags at a time same wth multi/bonding/hardwall it does 3 or 4 bag mixes no problem.my boss has got the 1800 refina and he prefers using mine
Go with collomix or refina big fat paddle sorted. Or if your shy of large hits get an Aldi special.