Mapei thincoat render

Members online

Olican

Private Member
From @Plasterers1StopShop is bloody lovely to use and Ryan and his colleagues have been very helpful with this project.

Before.

IMG_20180605_142607.jpg

After..
IMG_20181010_112757.jpg

Will definitely be using this product again,

Before.
IMG_20180702_151358.jpg

After..
IMG_20181002_150205.jpg

From @Plasterers1StopShop is bloody lovely to use and Ryan and his colleagues have been very helpful with this project.

Before.

View attachment 27309

After..
View attachment 27310

Will definitely be using this product again,

Before.
View attachment 27311

After..View attachment 27313
What was used olican, tbh I never looked into any of there products, base coat, primer , and are the thincoat in stock in different colours if so what colours?
All hand applied too?
Thanks

What was used olican, tbh I never looked into any of there products, base coat, primer , and are the thincoat in stock in different colours if so what colours?
All hand applied too?
Thanks

Wide range of colours, they can colour match if you give them a RAL code. We've done that, the plinth will match the window frames. I'll post a pic when it's done.
That's over Sand and cement. Hand applied

Wide range of colours, they can colour match if you give them a RAL code. We've done that, the plinth will match the window frames. I'll post a pic when it's done.
That's over Sand and cement. Hand applied
Did you need a key coat over that marra @Olican

All hand applied too?
Thanks

Hi mate,

We stock full systems from Mapei, EWI, Render Only onto block/brick and Render board.

We have a tinting machine in house so make the colours there and then. We also work on a next day delivery timescale, for bigger projects, we may send direct, which arrives within 48hrs.

All products can be hand or machine applied

Hi mate,

We stock full systems from Mapei, EWI, Render Only onto block/brick and Render board.

We have a tinting machine in house so make the colours there and then. We also work on a next day delivery timescale, for bigger projects, we may send direct, which arrives within 48hrs.

All products can be hand or machine applied
Is there a minimum order on the thin coat and have you a link to the primer if one is needed ? Thanks

You can spray them all marra
Thanks never used any of there stuff but have a biggish job coming up that i priced to paint but thinking now maybe this might do instead if can match the colour of rest of the building