Meet and greet

Members online

JVplastering

so, being a lonely old plasterer from mid Wales was wondering if the forum ever has a get together p**s up.
Surely being spreads this is mandatory?
But seriously would love to catch up with some of you dudes.

Forum outings look good.(y).spray days at knauf... Mine tours etc....sadly they are always in that far away place. ..
Like England :rayos:

Forum outings look good.(y).spray days at knauf... Mine tours etc....sadly they are always in that far away place. ..
Like England :rayos:

It's still worth you making the journey south jimbo.
itd open your eyes seeing the magic of electric street lights electric trams some indoor plumbing ( unless you break down in yorkshire).
and even get this, solar power thats from the sun (the big yellow thing).
(y)

so, being a lonely old plasterer from mid Wales was wondering if the forum ever has a get together p**s up.

I don’t know what’s happened JV whether your finger has broke the bog roll and slipped up your arse but............. one of the gayest posts I’ve read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itd open your eyes seeing the magic of electric street lights electric trams some indoor plumbing ( unless you break down in yorkshire).
(y)
I was buying in to most of that....then you mentioned the big yellow thing :endesacuerdo:

I have an open back door policy for forum members down my way, .1 2 1 catch up sessions in my nans basement, bring your own hamster and I'll lay on a finger buffet . See you soon

(y)

Next you will be saying there are big iron birds that carry people :eek: