Mental strength

Andy g

f**k me is been so nice not working for 5 weeks been going to bed at 1,2,in morning get up at 12,1,2, not been in van once ,it going to been hard to go back to work, as soon as I get back in van the s**t will start in my head is it really worth it ,

Gibbo

For you no get a job driving for Tesco or similar

Vincey

Private Member
Is your van cleaned out and ready andy ?

satan

How about being a fat berg dismantling technician?

Andy g

No ,it plastering till i die,it plastering till i die, thing is, thing it make a world of difference if you have good mates and I mean good mates, good plastering mates who can be on your side

Andy g

All plasterer I've meet over the year just stab u In the back can put hand on heart a say I never do this

Love CBD

Gibbo

Thing is and for God's know why iam replying because you don't take any advice can you not find another spread to team up with

Andy g

Thing is and for God's know why iam replying because you don't take any advice can you not find another spread to team up with
No mate , it's s**t around here just going to take one day at a time thing is if u cannot plaster a house in 4 day s your s**t

Gibbo

Well site work aint for you then

Andy g

Well site work aint for you then
Yes, it f**k**g wrong ,I go no site do half of house when they cannot get eneyone to do job ,I can board dab skim and cove

Gibbo

Trouble is on site they have deadlines to meet they can't wait 4 days for a house

Gibbo

Think you need to get off here might help

Andy g

Trouble is on site they have deadlines to meet they can't wait 4 days for a house
Yes but it f**k**g wrong I was never a fast plasterer just thought 2 bags was plenty a set ,u have tool to supply van to supply skill to supply

paulf

Heading for 60 and not a grey hair in sight. Do you dye your hair and beard and do you sing in pubs.

beader

Private Member
Did we ever get his picture?????????????????

Andy g

Think you need to get off here might help
Y the f**k has a plasterer got to be fast all the time on site it hard work it a dirty job it stinks just no respect it like say a car mechanic not as fast as the others mechanic u talk s**t

Gibbo

Yes but it f**k**g wrong I was never a fast plasterer just thought 2 bags was plenty a set ,u have tool to supply van to supply skill to supply
You have supplied a brain aswell you bearded c**t f**k right off now you are beyond help best thing you can do is drive that van in the nearest river f**k**g prick

Gibbo

Lots of people have try to help you beard fat c**t wallow in your own self pity you are a waste of oxygen

Andy g

You have supplied a brain aswell you bearded c**t f**k right off now you are beyond help best thing you can do is drive that van in the nearest river f**k**g prick
One day at a time for andyg, y can't I plaster a house out on site this is my job my trade u talk s**t

Gibbo

Do you see me on here moaning no and I have had alot more s**t in my life than you c**t