Mesh on breeze

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181030-194817_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20181030-194817_Messenger.jpg
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 272
Sack him mate, renderer should really know that. You haven't paid him anything yet have you?

More and more jobs being thermalite spec now on both skins. Can’t get my head around it. Hate the things even if they are slightly warmer.

That's what I like about this place. Every day a school day. I've never seen it before except with trench block.

I don't think it's a thing in Ireland....in fact, they just seem to do block both skins and insulate some other way. But what do I know, no-one's built anything in Donegal since the boom.

Well my little Turkish friend want the mesh putting on using the coloured webber pral . Leaving then top coati g next day . Is this ok method. I.ve only ever used the base coat to put the mesh on . Oh and there's no scaffold he.s got me a f**k**g scissor lift as he said it be betterwtf

If it is 7new
Well my little Turkish friend want the mesh putting on using the coloured webber pral . Leaving then top coati g next day . Is this ok method. I.ve only ever used the base coat to put the mesh on . Oh and there's no scaffold he.s got me a f**k**g scissor lift as he said it be betterwtf

Yeh, done it myself.

Ive heard that multiple colours all mixed together is the new rage!
Haha i.ve got some k rend and webber that would finish job but the k rend looks loads different when scratched . Gonna do old joiners garage for him with it as owe him fee favours

Haha i.ve got some k rend and webber that would finish job but the k rend looks loads different when scratched . Gonna do old joiners garage for him with it as owe him fee favours

Just remeber though now you seem to be doing more external stuff.

Plastering pays wages but render should pay wages plus profit!

Dont give it away pal different pay scale!

Just remeber though now you seem to be doing more external stuff.

Plastering pays wages but render should pay wages plus profit!

Dont give it away pal different pay scale!
I owe him loads mate . Done tons for me so dont mind . He.s one of them people who when you meet you just know they not got a bad bone in em. He.s helped me do tree house for kids . Roof on garage .all doors and skirts in house . Stuff for my mam. ..........plus i didn't pay for it

I owe him loads mate . Done tons for me so dont mind . He.s one of them people who when you meet you just know they not got a bad bone in em. He.s helped me do tree house for kids . Roof on garage .all doors and skirts in house . Stuff for my mam. ..........plus i didn't pay for it

Fair play, would rather give people like that my time for free than be working and getting paid by some of the clowns we work for!

Fair play, would rather give people like that my time for free than be working and getting paid by some of the clowns we work for!
He.s 80 year old and said he gets out bed n goes does stuff as if he didn't he wouldn't get out bed. He.s f**k*d but always doing little jobs for every one to keep him busy . Got a vintage jag with his name on plate. .