Micro

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good gear and does it job perfectly and is reasonably priced. Just the aggregate is too big imo

ive used it for ages and had a blast of thistle bond the other week hoping it was gonna be easier to roll on but it just felt the same..................a ball ache..................:rolleyes)

Yeah it does Rossi. Micro is very consistent. Ill let you know what this rendagrip is like when it arrives

I thought we could mix the two and create our own hybrid monster that can take over the world

Gee beddy, what do you want to do tonight?

The same thing we do every night nick, try to take over the world!

Or more than likely ill be in bed and you'll decide to start messaging me because its a convenient time in America

Sounds like there's good scope for watering down with the rendergrip.

As a Roman Catholic I wonder if I should confess on Saturday?
Dear Father forgive me for I have watered down the micro, the Kontakt and the rendagrip when it doth state not to on the spec.

Son, your penance shall be to go to a Birmingham city home game and purchase a pie also!:RpS_scared:

Dear Father forgive me for I have watered down the micro, the Kontakt and the rendagrip when it doth state not to on the spec.

Son, your penance shall be to go to a Birmingham city home game and purchase a pie also!:RpS_scared:

Nowt wrong with Birmingham city, they've got a canny manager...................:RpS_thumbup:

well rendagrip says it covers 30 M sq where as you get 60 out of micro easy

its probably just betonkontact is it not ?

I've heard them pies will stick to anything too :RpS_crying:

Tiler on one of my jobs was mixing tile adhesive and pva, grit bond for tiles, wondered if it would be skimmed over

Slightly different but used a floor primer the other day prior to latexing, it completely seals the substrate and is ready to go on in about an hour, but and this is the but it still stays tacky to accept the latex, proper bit of gear got some left going to try it on some plastering when the right situation arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.