Microcement or Epoxy ??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNR

hi guys what is the best gear for for floors (domestic)
dont use either. are they similar? got a few folk interested in a seamless marble type finish. any replys would be appreciated, thanks

I apply micro cement to floors and think the products are good. There are a few different brands about and now I only apply one but I am biased as I distribute it. I've not had any experience with epoxy floors. I use a 2 part resin over micro cement which is very thin but very tough wearing which makes the micro even stronger as well as solidly water proof

thanks for your reply bud, i have no experance with this sort of product and will like to get on a course to learn more, and start to play about with it.

I apply micro cement to floors and think the products are good. There are a few different brands about and now I only apply one but I am biased as I distribute it. I've not had any experience with epoxy floors. I use a 2 part resin over micro cement which is very thin but very tough wearing which makes the micro even stronger as well as solidly water proof
can you recommend any good courses on microcement?

Rob what micro products do you distribute mate ? Have you a price list or link please ?

Manchester. So ever so slightly north of essex. I don't have the price list to hand but I'm back at the unit on Monday so I can email it across next week if you give me an address. The website is in development as and when I get my finger out and give Danny some content etc

Thus cones from Spain where microcement originates from and dimitris is french. Not used his gear but it's all relative really. I couldn't say one is ether than the other without trying it out. Application processes may differ though. Again, without using his I can't confirm this

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes you can mate you just need to apply the right primer.some lads do sample boards on mdf with primer but for furniture and stuff definitely primer first.

Sorry mate meant to day some lads don't use primer on mdf samples but should on other stuff.Trying to multitask and it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.