Milwaukee cordless mixer

Members online

You can get a bluetooth battery as well which alerts your phone if battery has gone out of range so you can disable it

Screenshot_20181117-093851_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20181117-093935_eBay.jpg

You can get a bluetooth battery as well which alerts your phone if battery has gone out of range so you can disable it
I take it you have got one of these cordless dewalt mixers then mate? how do you rate it?

I havent yet but mate has and they are a great bit of kit im getting one in a few weeks as moving to a site where gennys cant be put on before 7.30

I havent yet but mate has and they are a great bit of kit im getting one in a few weeks as moving to a site where gennys cant be put on before 7.30
When you get one can you let us know how you get on with it mate? I’m looking to get a new mixer for the start of the year and am in 2 minds about a few different ones. Cheers!

I would go for the dewalt personally but i would put a 750mm long paddle on it if i was your height

I have the dewalt. I mixed render the other day with it no problem. Got 16bags of skim out of the battery. But that was on the first charge. Should get more bages out of it now. Down site to it 4 hour charge.