Mixer question

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good cordless drill for mixing up with?
I have gone through 2 Mcallister ones they don't seem to last long at all.
Can't really afford makita or dewalt.
Was looking at something like Titan about £60 or erbauer they seem pricey at £80 so I'm not sure.
Any other decent ones i can try?
Thanks.

i have 2 ryobi industral plasterers mixing drills 240 and a 110w we use them daily never let me down

If your wantin cordless think you better save up you would need s big battery to keep you goin all day,I have 2 mixers, a small ryobi 160quid&a belle witch is bigger machine280 think it was had both for bout
8 years..you get what you pay for

That's. true I'm well jelous. I am goin to trade in my van an get a bike and trailer..... oh and a skidoo. for the winter months. Lmfao:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::flapper:

Because they come in a case so easy to transport.

You could do with one of these, you might even get a few boards in the back. :RpS_biggrin:

gypsy_caravan1%255B1%255D.jpg

Attachments

• gypsy_caravan1%u0025255B1%255D.jpg
    gypsy_caravan1%u0025255B1%255D.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 310
mate unless your gonna buy some serious cordless kit you cnt knock up with a cordless. how much are you mixing at a time?
you need to get some proper kit if your depending on it for your living you cnt survive on cheap shite, by the sounds of it your doin fairly small sets so i would say try and push ya self to spend £100 and get a half decent corded whisk

Oh yeah i forgot.
In that case maybe the 2nd link you posted might suit him best :RpS_thumbup:

Thanks mate, strange though cos I was googling for a cheap Pole for plastering and that came up :-0

No. You got them pics safely stored? There's been some editing/deleting done I think :RpS_sneaky:

PMSL lee you must have some time on ya hands to seek these boys out. Just googled WTF gangnam style is and this kid can dance...(not as good as the geordie dancer, but he can cut a rug).............:RpS_laugh:
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (

Thank for all the advice & piss taking LOL
Went for this badboy in the end

Tesco.com

put my b & q mixer attachment in & tried mixing up yesterday at home & it's awesome!!!!
really worth the money & its got some power too :RpS_thumbup:
Just hope it lasts longer than the Mcallister ones i've had before!

How much do u mix up a set?

Depends, but i usually mix up one bag of multi-finish in a big gorilla tub,
then i put the first coat on, then add some clean water to the mix & whizz it up as its usually stiffening up by the time i get the first wall on(or 2 small walls), then i use that for the second coat.
And then after last trowel i knock any waste skim out of the gorilla tub with a good kick lol.

But other times i mix a small orange b & q type bucket up on smaller jobs.
Why how much do you do mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.