Mixing Drill

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1976

What the best mixing drill to get ? Going to purchase a drill just wondering which drill is the best value for money, i know you you have to spend a bit of money but i dont want to break the bank either :-?

i prefer to use the marshalltown paddle u can buy from b&q which cost £10 i use it with a silverline mixing drill which cost £30, mixes plaster real quik, and it dosnt break the bank

you could spend 100 quid and get one that might last you a year, or get one from refina for 480 and it could last forever well maintained, bear in mind servicing per year is 60 - 90 quid
the bosch drill is good apparently too ............whichever you chose try to get a reverse spiral whisk especially if youre using hardwall
are you just doing domestic work for skimming? ring refina and have a look at the cordless mate .....and let us know what it's like ;)

Cheers lads ,yes i do a lot of domestic skimming was just using ordinary bosh drill but its done its time now!

get yerself a bosch paddlemixer well worth the money,had mine for 8 years never had any problems at all

Is that the one for £340 sheets :p Wouldnt chance my labourer with that! ::)

thats the one mate ,just like having a new labourer except better and it doesnt answer ya back,it will mix anything you can throw at it

i've got an evolution mixer from screwfix, cost £100 last year, still going strong though i think bigsegs had one that the switch broke...

Status
Not open for further replies.