Monday’s what you got

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Walking in blind tomorrow for a friend only picture I have
What you lot up to tomorrow
82CFA41A-40E8-415A-AD9A-1AF26698B092.jpeg

Won't know til tomorrow. Either on a site doing bands likely, a private house finishing floating upstairs or starting a private bungalow. f**k knows wjay his plan is yet

Dry fit Intel and start scratch coat on a house
Wet pull another lath ceiling down and start removing chimney breast

Keep hearing about good wages down there. It's almost tempting lol
Dublin is a kip Simon.Moneys not bad.I’m with two other plasterers and a labourer.Start at 7.On the way home at 3.30 at the latest with two decent gauges done and set up for the following day.

Dublin is a kip Simon.Moneys not bad.I’m with two other plasterers and a labourer.Start at 7.On the way home at 3.30 at the latest with two decent gauges done and set up for the following day.
I would rather do two big hits as 3 wee ones tbh. I'd rather jump in with someone down there and get paid at end of the week I reckon, here it's over 200sterling home down there, but would need digs and that. Could be worth while a few weeks coming up to Xmas if you're fit to clear over 800 after everything paid. Lol do you travel in and out?

I would rather do two big hits as 3 wee ones tbh. I'd rather jump in with someone down there and get paid at end of the week I reckon, here it's over 200sterling home down there, but would need digs and that. Could be worth while a few weeks coming up to Xmas if you're fit to clear over 800 after everything paid. Lol do you travel in and out?
Yes only coming from Kildare so not too bad.I do be with these lads maybe half the year and my own jobs in between.Theres a lot of Donegal lads around.I don’t really do sites just one off houses and smaller jobs.It’s difficult enough to get in with decent builders that actually have a job ready properly.

Oopsie lol, awk alright I suppose. Struggling on, sure ya know yourself lol what bout you hows life on your own is she still being a melt back and forward?
Alls good! It’s alright, past is past. Don’t mind it back on my own and you earn better that way for sure. I think we’re all done now so no need to be in touch, fingers crossed! :loco:

Old property full plastering top to bottom

Attachments

• D6992CE0-CE06-45B8-B9F5-E1683410A415.jpeg
    D6992CE0-CE06-45B8-B9F5-E1683410A415.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
Just woke up from two hour sleep in van, hitting gym and sauna for couple of hours then will relax in cafe in gym with a cappuccino and watch the tv for a while before going home and sleeping on the sofa lol
Do you actually do anything productive on that train track or just fall asleep all day.