Mono advice

Members online

megamix

Ok lad need a bit of advice . My mate has a garage he wants mono couching. I’ve only ever done it with a gang but never on my own . I’m not charging him thought it would be a good chance to practice . It’s onto new blockwork. Here are my questions,
1. How many sqm does a bag cover.?
2. How many sqm you recommend I put on ,
Hand applied btw me and a lab.
3. Do I put on in morning and scratch in afternoon?
4. My method is to bed mesh in with first pass then let it pick up and give it a second pass?
Please go easy

Attachments

• F758CCD5-D448-4F81-A962-54A2347D6F61.jpeg
    F758CCD5-D448-4F81-A962-54A2347D6F61.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 255
  • 02FD5453-D313-4C10-BB47-4E51C65593EC.jpeg
    02FD5453-D313-4C10-BB47-4E51C65593EC.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 277
Bag per square metre at 15 mil, I would do it 15 ml,
do it in 2 Half's to make it more manageable
Yo can knock up 10 bags in a drum

Bag per square metre at 15 mil, I would do it 15 ml,
do it in 2 Half's to make it more manageable
Yo can knock up 10 bags in a drum
Thanks for advice . Thinking about getting a mate in and getting it done in a day . About 35sqm is that realistic ?

As long as you're confident with a trowel your piss it, you'll have it on in a hour and then rest up till the afternoon

Frist coat 3to5mm get the mesh in. Don't know why u are using it tho as its block work. Then 10mm on top. Keep the Frist cost as tight as possible.

Frist coat 3to5mm get the mesh in. Don't know why u are using it tho as its block work. Then 10mm on top. Keep the Frist cost as tight as possible.
Thanks for advice . I was in two minds about the mesh but lads I’ve worked with use it all the time on new block . Do you think I shouldn’t bother ? It’s a garage after all at the bottom of a garden

Thanks for advice . I was in two minds about the mesh but lads I’ve worked with use it all the time on new block . Do you think I shouldn’t bother ? It’s a garage after all at the bottom of a garden
Just use it on the stress points. I don't use it anywhere else. Waste of time and money. If render wants to crack it will crack.