Mono experience

Members online

evening chaps

Anyone got any Krend, Weber etc jobs coming up? Laying up base coats - scratching up etc

Keen to get some hands on - will obviously help out/get in the way for a day for nowt!

I’m based in Wigan if anyone can assist?

Cheers
Dan

I know what your saying mate, my skill set with it would be limited with it for a while till I get more hands on - so doubt I’d be competing with the big boys

There’s nothing wrong with aspiration. A bloke that wants to try to get on should be applauded.
When that bloke does “get on “ he should remember that another bloke took time out to show/ tell him how, and was good enough (no matter that no money changes hands) to let our hero practise in a safe and stable environment.
It does us good to remember where we came from.
Good luck all.

I know I’ve asked before, anyone got anything coming up in the new year I can jump on for a day? North west based.
Don’t want to go down the course route as I’m sure I’ll learn more with a spread
Thanks
Dan

hmmmmm

I know I’ve asked before, anyone got anything coming up in the new year I can jump on for a day? North west based.
Don’t want to go down the course route as I’m sure I’ll learn more with a spread
Thanks
Dan

you probably better off heading out of your own area and finding a spread as I don't think any local people will be too keen on training the competition...