More questions

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Got another webber job monday. Would i be best doing opposites so to speak so got set walls to work of or is it best to do wet corners

I find it better doing wet, saves taping up the dry to. Looks better the angle gets abit of texture to then.

I section it to the angle then use angle plane/trowel with square corners or some times the scratcher and drag it up like a flat twitcher if you know what I mean.

Honestly John it’s a doddle, just be wary about what you take off. Taping can be a guessing game. If your tape isn’t bang on you’ll have a lighter stain in the angle, to far over you’ll have to cut it out and have strands of tape in the angle which you’d have to pull out and fill.

If you go to a corner beed then do round corner next day will that make a mess of finished corner

If i bang it on in morning ( with trowel) will i be able to scratch it same day or will it be ok next morning

If you go to a corner beed then do round corner next day will that make a mess of finished corner
No be fine on externals, as long as 10:00 is your cut off point same day will be ok. Next day this time of year can be a pain, i’d be putting it on at 5 clean up for 7 then back there at 6:30. It’s no fun next day though. All sorts of things come into play.

No be fine on externals, as long as 10:00 is your cut off point same day will be ok. Next day this time of year can be a pain, i’d be putting it on at 5 clean up for 7 then back there at 6:30. It’s no fun next day though. All sorts of things come into play.
5 in morning

I’ve only gone over hard polystyrene had to rasp it to give it a key then base then parex, majority of my work is k rend which goes off quicker than parex. so was hard to judge. Don’t know what stuff your using but no suction to the polystyrene stuff obviously.

I’ve only gone over hard polystyrene had to rasp it to give it a key then base then parex, majority of my work is k rend which goes off quicker than parex. so was hard to judge. Don’t know what stuff your using but no suction to the polystyrene stuff obviously.
Not seen it yet but think webber m1 if that right

Not seen it yet but think webber m1 if that right
As long as it doesn’t look like this
040A0A55-8B33-4D51-9890-B6EFF97B01E2.jpeg
C984B4E0-A9A5-4F7F-9369-1258B0AF23EF.jpeg
F0413F0D-58CF-4CC0-8387-7D2AF811980C.jpeg
83B5CC5D-4BDD-4D10-AA00-0A82C5CEF031.jpeg

You’ll be ok

Well have to suck it and see i guess lol .if i bag it on at 7 am in this weather will i get it scratched bout 5