Movano van

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone have one , been looking to trade in my van in new year looking at the size and more height in back just looking for feedback if have one ,newish within last few years
Thanks

@Olican I seen the thread mate I been upto my neck this week and not had time to look what I got but will this weekend and post and add to the competition prizes

@Olican I seen the thread mate I been upto my neck this week and not had time to look what I got but will this weekend and post and add to the competition prizes

You wouldn't know what busy is you f**k**g fruit loop lol
Pete make up and shaving legs is hardly busy.
But if your flat out smoking weed playing red dead redemption ...I fully understand xxx

You wouldn't know what busy is you f**k**g fruit loop lol
Pete make up and shaving legs is hardly busy.
But if your flat out smoking weed playing red dead redemption ...I fully understand xxx
Think there is a spare brand new floor scraper in my unit too

Anyone have one , been looking to trade in my van in new year looking at the size and more height in back just looking for feedback if have one ,newish within last few years
Thanks

you do need to find the long wheel base van. the dealers try to push you off with the short wheel base which is always on special offer.

you do need to find the long wheel base van. the dealers try to push you off with the short wheel base which is always on special offer.

When I was looking for a new van I looked at the LWB options, but they just wouldn't work in Birmingham. Impossible to park it in most places, and a pain manoeuvring one on the congested roads.