Mt permashape

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
What do you think about these i need a new skimmer just pondering on what when i google these pop up so need some feedback really thanks

I like them. I had one years ago til got a. Chunk blew. Out it due to a live wire round a. Plug. Had. Xtralite since til recently bought another there and it's lovely for skimming now. I used. It floating s and c for about a month to sharpen it up. Thinkin of goin for another soon, maybe a 14x5 instead of 13x5

What do you think about these i need a new skimmer just pondering on what when i google these pop up so need some feedback really thanks
Good trowels mate I got 2 13 inch and 1 14 inch but I tend to chuck it on with a shovel and trowel with a rake find it easier on joints

Aye there is a slight curve to them yeah, pretty much the way all my trowels go thar shape after a while yet. I've used mine scratching, floating, skimming it's 100 so far? My nela premium went out of shape quicker tbh and they are hard as f**k. Lol

There shite Andy ...I actually use my trowels lol
I always get a few years out of each one and to be honest most times they need replacing is because I've dropped them or stupidly chopped a snot off the brickwork. You probably wear yours out cleaning all the shite off the floors you mucky git.