mtec 100 for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked at it , doe`s that mean it might av a issue with it????????????

when was it last sold????????????????

Antoni you got away clean not buying that junk. You would get no back up or training and have a machine that only works with multi finishes.
You r better off getting a Ritmo with a skimming package on finance for about 150-200 a month. The machine will generate the extra income to pay for itself.
That m tech would have sold for a lot more if it could do the same.
You dont see many used ritmos

will the the new ritmo L spray skim???????????? Also wot price will it be?????????? this machine business is getting a bit confusing :RpS_unsure:

also will it put k-rend on

Blones, how much is the ritmo to buy outright and how many monthly payments if on finance. I'm lookin for a machine that'll spray mono, hardwall etc.
Thanks

the ritmo is around 6k inc vat, it will spray anything a plastering machine can.
the payments are over 48 months max

where are you in the country because it pays to buy your machine from a dealer near to you for service. there are a number all , you have stuart who is essex based, les lord in yorkshire, blones in swansea and me in somerset.

I'm based in Wrexham so les lords nearest to me, still 2 hrs away though is it the same finance package with all ov ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.