Multi finish through ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmya78

Guys if im gonna be spraying multi finish onto plasterboard using a ritmo or m tec 100, would you just one coat it or still do 2 ?? Cheers gents

When we sprayed Thistle Spray Finish we prefered the 'cross hatch' method as recommended by BG. This is basicly two coats one straight after another, up and down then side to side. Only putting on a couple of m2 at a time.

Multi does go through a ritmo but it's no ideal. Pipe end up clogged with the ****.

We have sprayed multi on occasion and you will need to double coat it

Multi will go through the M-tec M100. This machine was actually designed for this product. If you need anymore information please let me know. We can even arrange a demo for you

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I wouldn't say day to day no. Reason being some jobs don't suit and they are also using the machine for EWI Work

We have a customer up north (not on the forum) who uses his M100 for every skim job he has. His company build the complete house etc, so they will spray the whole house.... He sprays MP Finish as he rates it far more.

Plasterers1stopshop is the mtec 100 a better machine than the ritmo in your opinion? I take it, it does virtually all materials krend, multi, knauf etc

Plasterers1stopshop is the mtec 100 a better machine than the ritmo in your opinion? I take it, it does virtually all materials krend, multi, knauf etc

In our opinion yes it is. There are others who would disagree though :-(

The M100 as standard is only for Plasters. For Renders / EWI you will need to buy the attachments.

If you head to our Facebook page and go to videos there is a great video of a customer spraying MP Finish through the M-tec M100.

Plasterers1StopShop How do I go about seeing one in action. Not in a position to buy just yet but hopefully will be soon. Do you stock 2nd hand ones if so jow much do they ho for??

Hi Mate,

Out of stock atm, just sold the last new and used. We have a new one coming in within 3 weeks. I can speak to the guy who has purchased it and you can come watch his training if you like?

in our opinion yes it is. There are others who would disagree though :-(

The M100 as standard is only for Plasters. For Renders / EWI you will need to buy the attachments.

If you head to our Facebook page and go to videos there is a great video of a customer spraying MP Finish through the M-tec M100.

Thats a bold statement! Lets here the argument for and against :RpS_thumbup:

Yes, lets hear the for and against with a Machine Section which is mainly PFT Based and has 3 PFT Dealers and another PFT Account. Makes a lot of sense!!!

I said: 'In our opinion' - I will also stick to this statement as we strongly feel this is true

don't get your knickers in a twist, I would be interested in your opinion thats all, and it would be helpful for jimmy and anyone else interested in this thread to consider the different views.

hi guys, first post and i don't want to start off by getting in the middle of a domestic:RpS_tongue:, but i've just bought a Ritmo and the set up ive bought will spray most if not all mono's as well as hardwall, bucket coats etc so while i have no idea which machine is better technically, i'm guessing that since i don't have a whole array of different attachments for each different product i want to spray, that for Jimmy if he wants to spray different products then a ritmo would be better?

but since i'm brand new to machines that is just my very green, wet behind the ears opinion. i'm sure some more experienced machine users could give more technical pro's and cons.

the only thing i don't know if my ritmo can do is spray multi but that's because i never asked because i have no intention of doing that.

Hi JDplast. If you change the rotor/stator pump on the bottom, use a 13mm pipe & a stainless steel powercoat spray gun then then the same ritmo will mix and pump finish plasters. Out of interest where did you buy the ritmo ? Was it New?

Hi JDplast. If you change the rotor/stator pump on the bottom, use a 13mm pipe & a stainless steel powercoat spray gun then then the same ritmo will mix and pump finish plasters. Out of interest where did you buy the ritmo ? Was it New?

hi i bought it new this week from pft northern, not even had her out for her first run yet, she'll be going out next week so as i said above i really am still wet behind the ears when it comes to machines but i think the ritmo will prove to be a good investment.

i'm not sure about the idea of spraying finish, i've heard mixed reviews from guys i know who own or have used machines, i think i'll just stick with traditional methods on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.