Multi finish

@cockney this is conversation with lad this morning. @lurpak This is how you pass a s**t job to someone. Was gonna video it but remembered how painful uploading is
Me . You ok for this artex. Gonna do a nice job
Lad. yeah.
Me. keep it tidy as good customer
Lad. ok
Me. especially round that chair lift.
Lad . What chair lift
Me. Didn't I mention it . Thought I did. Anyway let's get gear in I need to f**k of skim some plaster board.

I used the multi in them new coloured bags (dark red) it knocked up lovely and I thought yes this is gonna be better gear than normal? Pffft! The Job I’m on is an extension over new board, put it on and it was even spreading nice. When I tried to push the lines out for the first time it was all clangy just like trying to spread f**k**g chewing gum so I left it a bit to stiffen up and then it flash set!! Lashed some water at it and it came back to life but with loads of fat rising to the top! It took all my knowledge and skills to get a decent finish mate. Complete and utter knightmare fighting the s**t, Trust me mate avoid that crap like the plague.

I used the multi in them new coloured bags (dark red) it knocked up lovely and I thought yes this is gonna be better gear than normal? Pffft! The Job I’m on is an extension over new board, put it on and it was even spreading nice. When I tried to push the lines out for the first time it was all clangy just like trying to spread fkg chewing gum so I left it a bit to stiffen up and then it flash set!! Lashed some water at it and it came back to life but with loads of fat rising to the top! It took all my knowledge and skills to get a decent finish mate. Complete and utter knightmare fighting the s**t, Trust me mate avoid that crap like the plague.
I.ve not used the red bags yet clashes with me hair

15523789573243511334655054775534.jpg

I've had 2 great weeks of skimming with the darker coloured bags.... Just luck of the draw what pallet you get. No tearing, troweled up lovely over board, green grit, pva

I've had 2 great weeks of skimming with the darker coloured bags.... Just luck of the draw what pallet you get. No tearing, troweled up lovely over board, green grit, pva

I said it 6 months ago i think theres trial bags mixed in wity normal to see if theres any complaints lol