Multi....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21440
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 21440

Streaking up again today. 3 hours into a set and tears and tiger stripes all over it yet still wet . Going to start ordering a pallet of pure at a time if the stuffs actually any good. Another happy Monday brought to you from BG

Attachments

• IMG_20190211_122101.jpg
    IMG_20190211_122101.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 313
Streaking up again today. 3 hours into a set and tears and tiger stripes all over it yet still wet . Going to start ordering a pallet of pure at a time if the stuffs actually any good. Another happy Monday brought to you from BG

Feel for you mate. I’ve had it exactly the same a few times. Interesting that it’s always the same issues. Was only a small single bedroom but i had the lot on 1 gauge n that started happening lol

Feel for you mate. I’ve had it exactly the same a few times. Interesting that it’s always the same issues. Was only a small single bedroom but i had the lot on 1 gauge n that started happening lol
2 and a half bag first coat living room ceiling today. Just finished tidying up now. 6 hours for one ceiling, should of been 4. Fml

Iv had the same issue today, best thing Iv found get it as neat as poss and then f**k off and leave it, came back to it 25 mins later and tidied it up, boarded a ceiling and another pass

A pal of mine walked into our local travis this morning and saw a pallet of pure in stock.

It must be getting easier to get hold of now?

A pal of mine walked into our local travis this morning and saw a pallet of pure in stock.
View attachment 31740
It must be getting easier to get hold of now?
Someone from BG is dropping me off a couple of bags then I'll look into getting hold of it. At least if some branches of TP have it in stock they should be able to order me a pallet of it easy enough and hopefully at a decent price

Does that pure finish go on and trowel the same process as multi finish
Apparently so. But it's actually decent to work and consistent so they say... I'll let you know what I think in a week or so once I skim my bedroom with it. Can't risk it on someone else's house

So they've replaced multi which was shite with a new multi but its £7 @ bag .mmm me smell a crock of shite. Why not put the £7 bag stuff in the multi bags ?

Behaving exactly like it did when I had the bags tested before and came back as faulty.

Just haven’t got the time for this s**t. Seems worse when use fresh mix for laying in!!

Got another 2 full houses to do might get pallet of pure.