Multi.

Members online

Working today too, was supposed to work Sat but wanted the weekend off! Just a ceiling to do though so nothing major!

f**k that I was back today different when you are self employed you can have holidays whenever you want bank holiday don't mean s**t apart everywhere busy as f**k loads of c**ts everywhere cunting around in there contish ways pissing me off!. c**ts!

Bloody peasants! Working weekends and bank holidays are for the weak and poor!
B16C54D0-ED4F-4F85-9684-935803CA0D17.gif

I do have an excuse.. got new van sign written one day last week and had another day off for a tattoo, kinda had to catch up atleast one of the days!

What I'd have given to not be able to do any of that though, would have much rathered been working for a oner a day! As long as I'm working right? :hueco:

I do have an excuse.. got new van sign written one day last week and had another day off for a tattoo, kinda had to catch up atleast one of the days!

What I'd have given to not be able to do any of that though, would have much rathered been working for a oner a day! As long as I'm working right? :hueco:
Must of been a big tat. I do sundays and bank hols . But I have 5 or six hols a year