My flat in Motherwell

1582881137050.png
Something not right about Lady GA Ga but i cants put my finger on it ..........:confused:

If you've got £300 in your paw, you're now in a movie called "Escape from Motherwell"

Mate this world is crazy.

For YEARS all I could get in Donegal was €80 a day work and sometimes the bastards wanted 12 hrs for it

Now I've got 6 months of really good work and I'm turning it away.

Go figure.

Mate this world is crazy.

For YEARS all I could get in Donegal was €80 a day work and sometimes the bastards wanted 12 hrs for it

Now I've got 6 months of really good work and I'm turning it away.

Go figure.
Get what you can, when you can.

Ah ffs. Just woke up.

Dreamed about tpf.

Everyone was queued up outside somewhere. A pub maybe and someone was helping an old man back from the shop with a bag of multi.

The old man said to put it on the doorstep but the tpf member said no no, it's alright dad, I'll take it in for you.

They argued about it and someone nudged me - said the old man was @tapit and he wouldn't let the tpf member into his cottage because he didn't want anyone from the forum to see the state of his plastering

Ah ffs. Just woke up.

Dreamed about tpf.

Everyone was queued up outside somewhere. A pub maybe and someone was helping an old man back from the shop with a bag of multi.

The old man said to put it on the doorstep but the tpf member said no no, it's alright dad, I'll take it in for you.

They argued about it and someone nudged me - said the old man was @tapit and he wouldn't let the tpf member into his cottage because he didn't want anyone from the forum to see the state of his plastering
@Cockney1 would of been one cartying bag