My god it ain't easy

Members online

ChrisA

Evening all,

Did a small wall today after several practice areas (above doors in narrow hall way), I tip my hat to you pros, damn near crippled me. You got my respect any day of the week, one of them horrible jobs where you've gotta be strong with it and think about what you're doing.

I hope not to hassle ya but fair furking play.

Cheers,
Chris

Evening all,

Did a small wall today after several practice areas (above doors in narrow hall way), I tip my hat to you pros, damn near crippled me. You got my respect any day of the week, one of them horrible jobs where you've gotta be strong with it and think about what you're doing.

Cheers,
Chris
We know . Legends is the word your looking for .

Evening all,

Cheers,
Chris
It's like anything that takes time to master Luke didn't become a Jedi overnight! Not comparing us to Jedi masters but yeah we're pretty close :ROFLMAO:

Evening all,

Cheers,
Chris
I hope it was in your own house!

Welcome

But he thought he was good enough to go on his own and got his ass kicked of Vader instead of listening to Yoda the master
The force is strong with this one!!
hd_e817fcd5-4f1c-4180-afb8-d41fa3f4c6b0_force_is_strong.gif

Evening all,

Cheers,
Chris
Nice honest post! Good work fella! (y)