My sh*t carpentry van rack

Members online

No members online now.

Zippydragon

So bought my van from @superspread last month, decided to rack it, as you can see I’m no chippy!! What’s everyone using to carry screws in their van?

Attachments

• 5B5F948B-6D08-49BC-896B-B2B5841AE2E1.jpeg
    5B5F948B-6D08-49BC-896B-B2B5841AE2E1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 353
That looks pretty neat! I just have one shelf full of plastic boxes that hold screws, tape, drill bits etc etc. Levels , pumps, broom etc go along the ceiling and everything else gets launched where it lands! Oh and a partition to slide boards down and a little trowel rack.

That looks pretty neat! I just have one shelf full of plastic boxes that hold screws, tape, drill bits etc etc. Levels , pumps, broom etc go along the ceiling and everything else gets launched where it lands! Oh and a partition to slide boards down and a little trowel rack.
I f**k**g hate woodwork, I’ve spent all day throwing Fs around! I need a trowel rack!! Can u send me a pic of yours to give me inspiration? ( can believe I am asking for a pic of your rack in a non weird way‍♂️Sad guy lol

I f**k**g hate woodwork, I’ve spent all day throwing Fs around! I need a trowel rack!! Can u send me a pic of yours to give me inspiration? ( can believe I am asking for a pic of your rack in a non weird way‍♂Sad guy lol
Erm yeah I guess I could! I’m not cleaning it up first. It is what it is!

Not bad vans, my mate used to have one, I drove it around London when he was banned, nice to drive. Bit small for my requirments though. Long wheel base, hi top, transit for me.