my spot bonus

just after a little help here guys,

I have recently started on the books for a large construction firm, I received my first pay slip through the door today, My payslip gives my hourly rate gross and net pay, but no sign of my agreed hourly spot bonus, I have a contract in writing, so not worried about it, just wondering is it the norm for a PAYE bonus to be paid a week later? without appearing on my 1st payslip

thanks for any help in advance.

Wat the fcks a hourly spot bonus!?

I have recently started on the books for a large construction firm, I received my first pay slip through the door today, My payslip gives my hourly rate gross and net pay, but no sign of my agreed hourly spot bonus, I have a contract in writing, so not worried about it, just wondering is it the norm for a PAYE bonus to be paid a week later? without appearing on my 1st payslip

perhaps you have not done enough to earn any bonus?
phone up the pay office and find out why you have not been paid the correct amount, did you put your spot bonus on your time sheet?

IMG_1042.JPG
Here's my SPOT bonus............lol

I often find talk of bonuses never materialises, just a way of dangling the carrot and trying to get extra work out of you. No intention of any reward.