Need to learn

Hi all just started doing plastering at home would like to further my skills I'm looking to see if any plasterers need a hand in Bognor Regis area I'd work a day or 2 a week for free in return of advice on improving my skill set

Damn thanks Danny but I'm working tomorrow my job is self employed welder but I'm getting 2-3 days work at the moment so was looking to top up the days with plastering if your around any other day that would be great I'm usually off Thursday's and Friday's but this week was Tuesday and Friday Sod's law

Damn thanks Danny but I'm working tomorrow my job is self employed welder but I'm getting 2-3 days work at the moment so was looking to top up the days with plastering if your around any other day that would be great I'm usually off Thursday's and Friday's but this week was Tuesday and Friday Sod's law

You are a welder? f**k i woukd swap :) i have been tig welding my kit car up :)

I am in spain next week but i got a few jobs i am on you can tag along with no bother.

You wont see huger meterage with me these days but its neat and tidy :)

I picked this car up today (exact one) but it has had a big front end crash.... need to cut our loads of box section to straighten it all :)
P1010195-crop.jpg