Need to re write the rendering rule book

Arti is giving it the big un here...
But I once met him and I glanced in the front of his van and I saw a laminated previous guide they did, fixed to his dash board.....:nocausagracia: with additional notes of how to keep your buckets clean...:rolleyes:

That is f**k**g hilarious / need to punch the author in the face!!

who we gonna nominate to ring up Homebase and complain???? Whilst recording convo

Lucky if that's a deep enough scratch never mind one coat ffs. Surely it would ghost. Aw so much wrong with one video. The domestic lads will maybe get a bit of work from it all the same but may need to do a bit of chipping lol

Arti is giving it the big un here...
But I once met him and I glanced in the front of his van and I saw a laminated previous guide they did, fixed to his dash board.....:nocausagracia: with additional notes of how to keep your buckets clean...:rolleyes:
I got decent money for writing that guide for homebase the foreword you wrote for it helped back up my bullshit so I can't take all the credit marra

That is f**k**g hilarious / need to punch the author in the face!!

who we gonna nominate to ring up Homebase and complain???? Whilst recording convo
Right I've given it some thought and it's a toss up between @Stevieo for his wind up merchant ways, @spunky because he can throw a damn good insult, or @zombie because no one does 'blue in the face' better than that spread!

Oh,hohohohohohohohohohohoh,..........pure gold..........I can’t wait for the first post as a result.....

“ newbee diyer from stoke poges here......need some help from you guys on the forum..........decided to re-render my detached Victorian 5 bedroom in an acre of garden house......obviously as a highly educated, talented and literate person, I realised that such an easy peasy job could be done by just about anyone and that I would possibly be brilliant at it myself. However, as back-up I followed the handy guide available in my local diy store”...........oops.....